[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I LOST A POUND!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: I-did-it_1.jpg (69 KB, 411x292) Image search: [Google]
I-did-it_1.jpg
69 KB, 411x292
I LOST A POUND!
>>
>>37661199
More bitch nigga
>>
>>37661199

Good for you anon. Now keep that going!
>>
Can i help you find it?
>>
>>37661199
Lmao, I lose 5 lbs when I take a shit.

Git gud faggot
>>
>>37661369
kek
>>
>go to bed
>wake up lighter

wat da heck senpai where does it go
>>
>>37661406
you always weigh less in the morning because the water inside you gets evaporated and the food condenses into poo which weighs less it's just physics
>>
I've taken shits bigger than that
>>
>>37661416
but the same amount of poo is still in me
>>
File: ByVAhUfCAAAycS7.jpg (44 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
ByVAhUfCAAAycS7.jpg
44 KB, 600x398
>>37661199
Pajeet, my son. Did you lose it in street or toilet?
>>
>>37661199
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OVDQ_UVpnE
>>
Over three weeks I've gone from 119kg to 112kg
About 15 lbs
How much of that is fat?
>>
File: oXRmvsF.jpg (116 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
oXRmvsF.jpg
116 KB, 640x640
>>37661416
>you always weigh less in the morning because the water inside you gets evaporated and the food condenses into poo which weighs less it's just physics
Top trolling but you do actually typically lose water as sweat during the night
>>
File: mcfuckingkillyourself.jpg (13 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
mcfuckingkillyourself.jpg
13 KB, 224x216
>>37661534
>Being such a fat piece of shit that you sweat during the night.
>>
>>37661533
>I have a can of alphabetti spaghetti
>How many Ts are inside?

Count them you fucking imbecile, we don't know how fat you are.
>>
>>37661540
>I'm a unique snowflake that doesn't sweat overnight despite study and control showing 100% of humans do
(You)
>>
>>37661610
Nice sources you have there buddy.
>>
>>37661631
ty
>>
>>37661406
>>37661416
Kind of correct but mostly not. What happens is: you burn energy and you evaporate water through breathing and skin excretions.
Fats and sugars are comprised of 3 elements, carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen.
Breaking down energy molocules results in two substances being created: water in lesser qualtity (oxygen and hydrogen), and carbon dioxide in greater quantities (carbon and oxygen).
You litterally breathe it out.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.