[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got fit >got aggressive >got girls >didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: fuckme.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>got fit
>got aggressive
>got girls
>didn't really like girls
>girls liked aggressiveness and strength
>find a girl i actually like
>says i'm too aggressive and it scares her that i'm strong
>stopped talking

I don't know about anything anymore
>>
>>37659933
The girls who chase the 'hyperaggressive musclebound hunk' usually aren't worth chasing, the girls who tend to be worth chasing usually prefer guys with more levelheaded personalities.
>>
>>37659989
i tried my hardest bro, took her on a date, cooked her dinner, met her gay friends

The first night we got together we hooked up and she was all about it then she randomly kicks me out and when i was driving home she texts me and says i made her uncomfortable and just didn't stop me because she didn't want to upset me

second date we just made out and on my way home she texts me and says i kissed her too much and didn't know how to backoff EVEN THOUGHT I KEPT ASKING HER IF IT WAS TOO MUCH

is she just crazy? am i just crazy for even trying??
>>
>>37660052
Sounds like a weird girl anon why are you attempting this.
>>
>>37660052
She's the crazy one. Fucking dropped, dude.
>>
>>37659989

>Quality girls meme

>>37660052

Buyers remorse. Basically you fucked up and she feels regret she was with you.

It has nothing to do with your muscles or aggressivness.

>second date we just made out and on my way home she texts me and says i kissed her too much and didn't know how to backoff EVEN THOUGHT I KEPT ASKING HER IF IT WAS TOO MUCH

This is textbook example of todays girls, you give them too much attention and she feels you are a loser for doing so.

Just fucking move on, trust me there is nothing special about her.
>>
> 2016
> dating Americans
>>
>>37660883

Oh and i forgot

>EVEN THOUGHT I KEPT ASKING HER IF IT WAS TOO MUCH

U dun goofd with this one m8.

You probably even asked her where she wants to go before the date didn't you? be honest
>>
True feels.
>like a girl, get her into bed
>instantly lose all interest once we're done
>rinse and repeat
What is wrong with me /fit/?
>>
>>37660052
Just lay low for a bit no text no nothing if she don't send you any for of contact she wasn't that into you if she does then she's just bat shit insane
>>
>>37660912
Your a hunter styled slut. You don't like hunting prey you've caught already
>>
>start focusing on testosterone
>start focusing on explosive power to build that testosterone
>feel the warp overtaking me
>lose desire to be non aggressive, piece by behavioral piece

Part of my central identity is nihilism, so drastic changes to my psyche are not as horrible as to normal people who have labeled them as all kinds of different things, which they think that constitutes them as "them".
>>
>>37659933
Why are you being aggressive? Just be chill. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>37660052
shes crazy
cut contact
>>
>>37660052
get out before you get accused of rape you idiot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.