[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day Anyone here managed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: cig.jpg (194 KB, 668x528) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
194 KB, 668x528
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?
>>
I love this thread
>>
>>37656399
Best one on 4chan that's for sure
>>
how are u not broke by now?
>>
>>37656597
36 dollars a day, I'm a landscaper I make 95 dollars a day
>>
I smoked bout 40 cigs last night after not having smoked for 3 months
>>
>>37656399
The guy who sniffs poo inbetween sets is better
>>
>>37656627
u are better off smoking weed
>>
>>37656627
you're /literally/ turning 1/3 of your income into smoke... damn

just think of all the things you could do with all that extra money
>>
>>37656676
No because weed would cost me 65 dollars a day for 10 grams
>>
>>37656685
Buy more food but when I smoke I don't need to eat except one ham sandwich a day
>>
I've quit and all you have tor realize is that it really does nothing for you at that point. You're smoking to smoke it because at that point you're not getting buzzed anymore. Whenever you get that urge just tell yourself "Is it really worth it? What do i get out of this?" The key though is once you stop cold turkey don't even think about picking up another one. It'll put you right back to where you were after that single one. If you really are having a hard time try some gum and maybe get some jaw gainz while your at it. Cold turkey is best though imo
>>
>>37656688

> 10 grams a day

What?

I got high on marijuana daily for 1-2 years and never went though even close to ten grams in one day.
>>
>>37657304
You didn't inhale
>>
>>37656718
why are you on fit
>>
>>37657862
Because fitness
>>
File: 20150622-Smoke.jpg (44 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
20150622-Smoke.jpg
44 KB, 800x450
Stopped smoking 2 weeks ago and i can already FEEL THE GOODNESS.

Pros
>no more coughing
>feel more energetic
>don't stink like shit
>saved a bunch of money (26 dollars a packet, pack a day)
>Can breath in deeper / easier
>Don't hand to stand in the cold / rain
>People don't look at me with disgusting looks

Cons
>Family smokes so cravings are present whenever i see them
>Having trouble sleeping, apparently this is common - wake up every 4 hours or so.

Honestly though you have to really want to quit to actually quit. I was out at dinner with friends last night and i asked a mate if i could have one of his smokes, had 2 drags and gave it away. That was a real high point for me after being a smoker for 7 years.
>>
>>37660056
26 dollars a pack... where do you live?
>>
>>37660533
straya probably
>>
down from 15/ed to 1 every 2 days.

feels much better. like a dessert.
>>
Pack a day smoker for 10 years. Quit cold turkey on my second try. Quitting sucked.

Life is SO MUCH BETTER now that I've quit. I had no idea how much smoking was fucking up my sense of smell and my sense of taste. Literally everything I eat tastes better.

Anyway you know smoking is dumb, expensive, bad for you, and no fun. If you're going to waste money, waste it on shit that won't also kill you.
>>
File: 1464364188095.jpg (34 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1464364188095.jpg
34 KB, 512x512
>>37656303
>tfw posting this shit thread 75 times a day
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.