[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any one here is sarms? Wanting to try a stack of Ostarine (MK-2866)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1MK + 1GW-600x600.jpg (26 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1MK + 1GW-600x600.jpg
26 KB, 600x600
Any one here is sarms? Wanting to try a stack of Ostarine (MK-2866) GW-501516 (Cardarine). Advice?
>>
>>37652552
How about researching more on sarms because unless your on a heavy cut, these wont do shit for you dumbass.

>ive been on cardarine, ostarine, mk677, lgd, yk, and sr9009
>>
File: SARMS.png (3 MB, 7528x3584) Image search: [Google]
SARMS.png
3 MB, 7528x3584
>>37652552
not on sarms but I do have this pic
>>
>>37652662
How About ive been reading up on the shit for the past week, but its cluttered with shit on all the forms.
>>
>>37652662
Clearly you got fake shit. I've been on osta and testolone (rad 140). Osta was alright. Put on about 1lb of muscle a week. Testolone I am 6 weeks in and 10lbs up, have been supplementing with test booster. My advice is stick to Osta. Way less suppressive and less sides. Do 8 weeks on, and 6 weeks off is good enough. (Most peoples bloods are normal after 2-4 weeks, but better safe than sorry). You won't regret your purchase. But people who bump a test base you wont be able to compete with.
>>
>>37652807
What all are you taking with the osta? If any thing at all.
>>
>taking sarms
Why are you making yourself a guinea pig? Wait until we get trustworthy scientific results of their effectiveness in like 5-15 years instead of shoveling a random chemical into your body.
>>
>>37652958
The thrill of the unknown makes my test levels boost through the roof
>>
>>37652807
>implying i only use sarms and not roids + sarms

Step it up senpaitachi.
>>
>>37652923
Why stack shit you've never dealt with before? Stupidest shit ever. If you stack 3 new things together and see a good result, which one can you attribute it to accurately? No idea.

Building muscle takes time. Keep your supplementation simple and regimented. Take one new thing at a time and for a long enough period to see results or a lack of results.

Ostarine is a good sarm, and so is LGD. Ive taked osta at 10 and 20mg/day for extended periods and seen results. Ive take lgd at 5 and 10mg/day for periods and seen good results. Ive taken 10mg of rad140 for 60 days and seen good results.

My advice is this:
>Low dose Osta (<10mg/day)
for injury rehab, improved recovery over baseline, good feeling joints and lowest risk of suppression. Very good for tendon and ligament strains and/or tendinitis.
>High dose osta (10-30mg/day)
For better than natty gains, holding onto and potentially building muscle while cutting fat. Still makes your joints feel good, but you definitely start feeling suppressed after several weeks above 20mg/day.
>Low dose LGD (</=5mg/day)
Interchangeable with high dose ostarine, except no perceivable joint relief (imo l, a nod in favor of osta). Technically stronger mg/mg than osta so might be better for cutting.
>High dose LGD (5->15mg/day)
Somewhat better results than 5mg/day, but felt suppressed significantly faster. Still no joint relief.
>Low dose RAD (</=10mg/day)
Results about the same as 5-10mg of lgd, but did not feel suppressed until nearly week 8 and then felt like shit real fast. No perceived joint relief.

All in all, I liked ostarine the most of the three. Even at 20mg/day for 9 weeks I didnt feel suppressed at all. Joints felt good, lifting weight kept going up even while eating maintenance calories.

For injury rehab I definitely suggest it at 5-10mg/day. It has the most research regarding improving collagen synthesis and increasing bone density (although lgd now is being shown to do similar things)
>>
>>37652923
really basic fenugreek + fadogia + zinc for test boost. Creatine, pre-wo (beta alanine) and eat a fuck ton of my veggies. If you go osta I feel like you dont need a pct. I went off cold turkey and only dropped 2-3lbs, but even that may have not had anything to do with the osta. The rad is suppressive and I'd do the same protocol with it as LGD
>>
>>37653388
Also the osta I was up 11ish pounds in 9 weeks, on a bulk diet (250-500cals over tdee). The Rad I have been eating at maintenance for.
>>
Probably gonna grab a natural test booster to take with the osta
>>
>>37653092
As an addendum to my post here...

Stacking of "test boosters" with a sarm is laughable. They wont do jack shit.

Sarms act upon the androgen receptors similarly to testosterone, which will slightly suppress your hypothalamus' production of leutenizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone.

Less LH and FSH, less testosterone. An over the counter test booster, or combination thereof, will not counteract this. Nor will they help with PCT.

Now, there has been bloodwork posted on r/peds that showed that a sarm (bloodwork with all three major sarms, osta, rad and lagd) paired with a *low dose serm* (tamoxifen/nolvadex, clomiphene/clomid and toremifene/torem) helped minimize the drop off in test production.

Many guys there, as well as myself, noted a tapering off of gains the longer a sarm is used. Theoretically this is because less test means less activation of the androgen receptors - period.

In theory, pairing a low dose of a SERM, along with a sarm, will increase the gains throughout the sarm cycle by minimizing suppression. I plan on pairing torem @60mg/day with my next sarm cycle, 25mg/day of osta to see if I get better results than I did with 20mg osta alone.

And, also a hypothesis of mine, I will not need to continue using a serm after finishing the sarm, due to serms metabolytes' extended half lives.

Im planning on 25mg/day (12.5mg 2x day) osta paired with 60mg/torem (1/day) for 12-16 weeks, with bloodwork before, at week 8-10, immediately after ending cycle, and 6 weeks post cessation of sarm/serm. Total length will be based off progress during this period. Diminishing results that cant be accounted for poor sleep or diet will terminate the cycle.
>>
>>37653681
Ok thanks for the info lot of help man I think I know how to go about this now.
>>
I've been on ost for a week, but it's really too hard to tell anything definitive. Pumps seem more intense and defs more horny tho, that's for sure.
>>
>>37655917
12.5mg daily, for 14 days now, actually. But still too early to tell anything definitive, I think.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.