[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok /fit/ enough is enough its time to get out of auschwitz mode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: mzK6X_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg (355 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
mzK6X_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg
355 KB, 600x584
ok /fit/ enough is enough its time to get out of auschwitz mode and get fucking massive
>>
pump
>>
You won't, because instead of just going out and doing it you're a dumb frogposting redditor with no discipline.
>>
>>37652367
if you come back here in a few days to complain about your fast metabolism I'll fucking strangle you
>>
>>37652367
Ok. Here is what you have to fucking do
You have to fucking count calories.
Youmcant trust yourself or your stomach. Your body will say it is done eating, but it doesnt know jack it, it is a fucking skeleton.

Count calories.
Track macros (really protein, it is nigh impossible to miss your fat and carb goals).

So you eat a big ass meal, with a glass of milk. Fuck that only 700kcal? Gotta do that four more times today..

Four meals a day, CMOOONNN!!!
LET'S GET FUCKING BIIIGGG.

REAL FUCKING FOOD, GODDAMNIT
>>
>>37653220
>>37652367
I've found that, when bulking on 3,300 calories as a skelly, it's nearly impossible to get less than 1gram per .8lbs of bodyweight. I can literally eat only spaghetti noodles and come up just 20grams short. So OP, just count calories and make sure you ate some meat that day.
>>
>>37653168
already passed that stage, Complaining wont sort shit just gotta keep eating
>>
pump
>>
File: Fassbender Macbeth.jpg (139 KB, 820x508) Image search: [Google]
Fassbender Macbeth.jpg
139 KB, 820x508
>Last May
>Come home from university for the summer
>Auschwitz mode, 6'0 150
>Hit gym hard and eat
>Gain 20lbs by mid august, finally look like human being

>Go back to school
>Lose all my gains

>Back home for summer again
>150lbs
>Eating and lifting again
>Currently 160lbs
>Mfw not gaining fast enough

I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND ANYMORE TIME TO GET FUCKING JOOOOOCY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Whatever you do OP, just make sure you work out your neck. Nothing is weirder than seeing some semi-big guy with a pencil neck and a fat head. We get that in /cbt/ all the time and I just stopped commenting on it in thread because at this point it's just sad to look at.
>>
>>37654260
kek gimme some good neck exercises then
>>
Literal autism itt.
>>
>>37653288
pasta is a meme and it's horrible for putting on body weight, it converts to sugar so fast you either burn it all or become diabetic.

The carbs that are good for putting on weight is brown rice
>>
>>37654297
where the autism at bro point it out
>>
>>37654316
This guy here came in handy.
>>37654300
Cut autism, put in utter bullshit. Fuckin dyels.
>>
File: IMG_6781.jpg (208 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6781.jpg
208 KB, 500x750
>>37654278
The best is using the machine in pic related if your gym has it. Barring that, get a resistance band and wrap it around something in your gym that won't move, like the lat pull down machine, and do resisted neck extensions.
>>
pump
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.