[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /fit/, i'm /fat/. i've read your sticky multiple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: dnp-pills.jpg (32 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
dnp-pills.jpg
32 KB, 564x423
hey /fit/, i'm /fat/. i've read your sticky multiple times but it's done nothing to help me except clear up some myths. your guide is fucking shit.

i fell for the dnp meme and bought it from dinitro a while back. i was doing good on it and lost over 25Ibs. ever since i've been on it i seriously can't stop eating and eating garbage. i don't know why but i think it did something to me, because it's even harder than before to stop eating/binging. what kind of advice would you give me besides the same ol "man the fuck up dood" for someone who is stuck in this vicious cycle? i literally can only afford eggs and water, yes i still live with them so they always buy junk and that's the healthiest shit they can afford.

i'm 6'1, 225Ibs
>>
>>37650244

What kind of cycle are you doing?
>>
>>37650260
500mg a day
>>
>>37650260
>ever since i've been on it
I meant off, by the way
>>
>>37650244
Kill yourself
>>
>>37650288
No. You kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>37650288
>>37650302
You both kill yourselves, faggots.
>>
>>37650318
Is /fit/ /b/ 2.0 except instead of fat lonely losers, it's /fit/ lonely losers?

Like come on son, just give me some stupid fucking advice.
>>
>>37650323
Here's your stupid fucking advice: man the fuck up dood.
>>
File: zozzle.jpg (8 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
zozzle.jpg
8 KB, 206x244
>>37650323
>Implying that /fit/ is actually /fit/
>>
>>37650339
You're not cool.
>>
>>37650354
And you're a fucking stupid fatass who instead of working hard and counting calories and getting a real job, hung out on /a/ too fucking long and got obese and then popped some pills to make everything better and avoid Amy real fucking work.

You want some advice fatty??? Maybe next time you decide to lose weight you should learn to change your fucking diet and quit your addiction to twinkies and mountain Jew before you try losing weight. Let your body recover from your daily 120g of sugar and adjust to normal foods again. Once you've fixed your diet habits and eat like a god damn adult, then lose some of that blubber.

While you're at it, stop thinking anyone, especially anyone on this site, owes you anything. Get a job and a life.

Loser.
>>
>>37650852
And get a fucking job and move the fuck out of your parents house. Healthy food isn't actually expensive they're just lazy. Rice, beans, chicken, broccoli. Literally all dirt fucking cheap and EASILY affordable on minimum wage.
>>
>>37650852
Are you okay?
>>
Have you tried /b/?
>>
>>37650883
Chicken dirt cheap? Have you been sticking them roids In the wrong artery or are you just a cunt? A week's worth of chicken alone just cost me £50
>>
>>37650932
Than you're either A.) Eating to much fucking chicken. B.) Shopping in the wrong fucking store. C.) Buying organic fair trade fucked in the ass by a unicorn no homo chicken or D.) A moron making excuses because he doesn't know how to Cook chicken
>>
>>37650244
For how long have you been on 500mg a day? When I've done DNP before I'd do a couple of weeks on an average of 500mg a day, sometimes going up to 750/1000mg for the last 3/4 days. It didn't matter what I ate I'd still lose weight. If you've stopped losing weight it's because of the water retention.

When you come off, drink plenty of water, eat lots of protein and hit the gym. After a week you'll see your true losses.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.