[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you have test of 200ug/dl >what are you talking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1365357062436.jpg (6 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
1365357062436.jpg
6 KB, 191x263
>tfw you have test of 200ug/dl
>what are you talking about anon
>you are in range
>you are fine :^)
life with low test is hell, why more people dont understand that
>>
>>37650178

Where do you live?

Just buy some test and make your life better.
>>
>>37650178
>implying there's a huge difference between natty test values
Maybe you just have a shitty personality
>>
Women seem to be doing fine

Maybe you should accept your genetic destiny and become a shemale slut
>>
>>37650197
then why the range would be 120-1200?
>>
>>37650178
Feels.
19 got tested at 340 like dafuk is that?

Take the zinc test
>>
>>37650242
>>Take the zinc test
first time hearing about that, thanks anon
>>
>>37650237
Because you don't get hormonal anomalies worth mentioning as long as you're inside the range

That's what they based the range on
>>
>>37650178
At least you were able to test it. My doctor refused to even test me; he said that it was impossible for a man my age to have low testosterone.
>>
>>37650480
Go to a different doctor you idiot. I just did some blood work and asked to check EVERYTHING. My tes was at 400 and I got shot up right fucking there.
>>
>>37650501
I'll try but my shitty insurance makes it near impossible to leave my primary care doctor without a referral from him.
>>
>>37650178
It's not the test that is the problem. You're just a little bitch.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.