[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
night bros, remember not to stay up too late-- a foundation to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
night bros, remember not to stay up too late-- a foundation to a productive life is a stable and followed sleep schedule
>>
thanks papa
>>
>>37647486
EXIT LIGHT
>>
>>37647514
ENTER NIGHT
>>
>>37647586
TAKE MY HAND
>>
>>37647593
OFF TO NEVER EVER LAND
>>
>>37647514
>>37647586
>>37647593
>>37647605
archive this lol
>>
How to fix sleep cycle? I keep staying up until 3 or 4am and sleeping until the afternoon. When I try to sleep earlier I end up just lying there. What do
>>
>>37647628
The way that works for me is that I just stay up all night and the entire next day and go to bed on time the next night and set my alarm for when I want to wake up.

usually works but I have to stay up
>>
>>37647628
force yourself awake at the same time ever morning

do whatever you have to do to get out of bed... there's a phone app called Alarm Clock Xtreme or some shit, and it forces you to do a math problem to shut it off... helped me a lot

once you're awake take 400mg of caffeine

rinse repeat until you're going to bed at a decent hour

don't focus on the time you GO to bed, always focus on the time you WAKE UP
>>
>>37647645
>don't focus on the time you GO to bed, always focus on the time you WAKE UP

Bad advice
you can hurt yourself if you don't get long enough and deep enough sleep

try and get a minimum of 8 hours and no more than 10.
>>
>>37647657
it will stablize after a few nights
>>
>>37647672

Not always. I do what the anon you're quoting says to reset my sleep. Most of the days I stay up for 30+ hours, I have just as likely a chance to stay up late into the night the next day(s).

Even worse is when you decide to reset your sleep by staying up 30+ hours and end up missing the signal to go to bed. Your body then thinks it's OK to stay up another 12 hours.
>>
Goodnight anon's may good dreams come to you all and heavy lifts tomorrow. I love you all
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.