[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything better than running alongside the boardwalk,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: running-large.jpg (185 KB, 612x338) Image search: [Google]
running-large.jpg
185 KB, 612x338
Is there anything better than running alongside the boardwalk, taking in the view on the sea, breathing in that fresh air? Living in a beach town is cardio heaven
>>
>>37645033

lol hes wearing those vibrams

what a faggot
>>
Literally everything is better than running
>>
Going for a run innawoods at 5am, being one with the quiet of nature before scaling a hill just as the sun is rising and taking it all in.
>>
>>37645051
Sunrise runs best runs
>>
>>37645074
I wish I had discipline and didn't have to drive out of the city to get to the woods.
>>
>>37645033
running through the city after all the foot traffic is gone around 3-5am with it pouring outside is exhilarating. I'll give you the view of the sea, but eh. I just have weird preferences.
>>
>>37645033
This is awesome. I live close to the beaches in my city. Even if its just a lake, its still great.
>>37645107
Every time I go camping, I make sure to get a morning run in. Fresh air, dirt path, no one around. Feels great.
>>37645039
Yo, they are amazing tho. Comfortable as fuck.
>>
>>37645182

they are the fedora for your feet
>>
>>37645187
Don't give a shit. I'm not running to impress people. I've never had more comfortable runs than with them. Well, mine are Adidas but same style.
>>
>>37645051
this
>>37645033
swimming is better if you're at the beach boi
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.