[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: bread-and-grains.jpg (97 KB, 1000x617) Image search: [Google]
bread-and-grains.jpg
97 KB, 1000x617
My brother seems to think carbohydrates are evil and says eating bread is one of the most unhealthy things you can eat because of it. Is he right /fit/? He's a bread baker but that doesn't mean he is right.
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (88 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
88 KB, 750x750
>>37642369

Breads have been a staple food for centuries for a reason because its easy to make and is dense in carbs which are the main energy source for your body. Did you sleep through biology OP jesus christ you retard
>>
>>37642369
Depends on the bread. But yeah, most of it is trash and not healthy.
>>
>>37642369
He is right. Gluten can and will make your dick fly off.
>>
>>37642369
low salt bread is good for you. the others are shit.

and that is just 4 to max 7 thin slices a day.
>>
>>37642498
>>37642467
>>37642444

Oh shit, I forgot. It's summer.
>>
Is white bread okay, I just like crusty white bread with cheese, thank god I'm bulking
>>
>>37642537
you should also forget about sucking your own dick for once double nigger
>>
>>37642369
Grain agriculture has been the single most destructive jewish bioweapon against the aryan man.

Pastoral supremacy now!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwO855GU01Q

Educate yourselves
>>
>>37642467

HAHAHAHA

top kek
>>
>>37642369
>>37642432

You know what's one of the greatest predictors of political instability? The price of wheat/bread. Humans depend on bread in most of the world.

Bread with a bunch of shit that you don't need like preservatives, etc is probably not terrible or great for you. But some homemade sourdough, that'll give you gains for days son.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.