[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cardio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4900x3185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4900x3185
/fit/
How much time of cardio do you do?

>30 minutes everytime I hit the gym
>Burning around 250 and 300 calories
>>
>>37638274
A fast paced walk on the treadmill maybe twice a week after my workout for about 25 min.
>>
I commute to work by bike every day. So an hour/day.
>>
5+ hours a week cycling

>tfw a 2 hour ride burns 1200+ calories
>>
>>37638294
Should I start cycling more for weight loss?
>>
>>37638496
yes

cycle every day if you can
>>
Pretty much zero. I am strictly weightlifting. I really need to start though because I already have heart failure and supreme high blood pressure.

I have tried starting before and get a really bad pain in my chest after about half a mile. Shits weird. Only way to explain it is like someone stuck a chunk of ice in my heart.
>>
If I walk 6-10 miles a day for work, so five days a week, would it be acceptable to largely ignore cardio? Maybe cut it back to once or twice a week? It's tough to get out to the pool.
>>
15 minutes on my bike every morning.

I know it's not much but I'm on a 1300 cal cut so that 15 mins gives me an extra 150 calories I can eat.
>>
>>37638274
Walk 1.5 miles to the train station and then 0.5 miles to the gym. Then I do the same to get home. About 4 miles a day on top of cardio and lifting in the gym. Gonna start conditioning soon with my coach for wrestling too. I found that I need to eat more now.
>>
>>37638536
>walking that far to work

just get a decent hybrid bike breh
>>
I try to do 15 minutes every morning of a cardio routine and tae bo 3x a week
>>
>>37638536
If I were you I'd try to increase them cardio gains. Sure you walk a lot, but why not be able to walk a lot and run a lot.
>>
>>37638516
Guess I can gym has cycle machine do you think that will do?
>>
>>37638542
>walking
>cardio
how fat are you?
>>
>>37638546
It's not to work, it's for work. I have plans to start biking to work for another 8 miles of cardio, but that's alot of setup and I'd have to shower when I get there. Also, riding through nigger country at night might have some problems associated with it.
>>
Cardio kills gains
>>
>>37638274
Recently started running two times a week for about 25 minutes. On Fridays I also have 5x10 squats with 1 minute rest between sets which is kind of cardio.

Should I be able to inhale with my nose all the time when doing cardio? I think I've read something about it, but I can only do it for so long until I have to supplement with my mouth to get enough air. Basically inhale 70% of the way with my nose then do the rest with my mouth.
>>
30min walk to work every weekday.

2-3 ~40min sessions on the erg every week.
>>
5km on rest days, 20 mins on cycle machine on workout days.
>>
I jog for 25-30 min every other day. Feel great for hours afterward
>>
do HIIT breh
>>
HIIT twice a week.
>>
>>37639232
Breathing properly (getting enough oxygen) is more important than using your nose. If you need to breathe through your mouth then do it.
>>
>run two miles around the block
>go to the gym, lift

feels good man
>>
>>37638274
I am currently getting into running, doing the 5K thing
Since you should only do it 3 times a week, I
have an on/off day cycle.
on the off days I just ride my bike for 30 minutes
instead. can enjoy the countryside that way too
>>
>>37638581
id cop a real bike.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.