[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you lift for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 03a.jpg (201 KB, 900x595) Image search: [Google]
03a.jpg
201 KB, 900x595
what do you lift for?
>>
>>37636440
>tfw no 8 yo girlfriend
why even live?
>>
>>37636440
clearly i lift for 40 year old gay men, and 12 year old girls
>>
>>37636440
>mommy, my gina tickles looking at that man
>>
>>37636473
i bet they smell so beautiful :_;
>>
>>37636440
Quit team sports because my team were fucking inbred. I need something to push myself and set goals for.
>>
>>37636473

oldfag spotted
>>
>>37636491
>being this retarded
What a fucking dumbass lel
>>
>>37636448
>>37636473
>>37636487

>an hero
>all of you
>>
Used to play basketball and some gym during uni. After getting my degree I stopped doing any kind of exercise, started drinking, started smoking again. Then one day, I just decided that I've had enough of destroying my health, quit drinking and started running and doing bodyweight stuff. Still need to quit smoking, shit's fucking tough though.
>>
>>37637854
what's the matter desu? don't you like lolli threads too??
>>
Your mom she thiccc af I finna hit dat shit xD
>>
>>37637854
I concur. Pedophilia is mental illness, worse than being a schizo imo
>>
>>37636440
I lift because diabetes runs in my family and I don't want to get it CU's I'm already handicapped.

>inb4 no one runs in your family
>>
Because the man in the mirror tells me I'm shit and never gonna make it. I lift to prove him wrong.
>>
>>37636440
so I can fuck sluts
>>
>>37636440
>3d lolis
you disgust me
>>
Too get stronger and feel better about myself

and to be able to do well in a crusade when the time comes
>>
File: 1457466501682.jpg (73 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457466501682.jpg
73 KB, 640x640
>>37636440

Girl to the right looks like a younger Sharapova desu
>>
>>37638925
>implying being a schizo is even that bad

way to show your ignorance dumbass.
>>
God. He made me in His image and I'm fucking positive God isn't a skinny little twig, so I won't disrespect Him by being anything less than perfect.
>>
I lift to be big enough to scare the shit out of any wannabe alpha that tries to touch my daughters.
>>
For the lolis desu senpai
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.