[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /fit/, skinnyfat here, I have been doing basic cardio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pepe an hero.jpg (3 KB, 115x125) Image search: [Google]
pepe an hero.jpg
3 KB, 115x125
Alright /fit/, skinnyfat here, I have been doing basic cardio and jogging for the past month now, along with some basic dumbbell workouts and squats (all I really have access to are dumbbells at the moment) any advice on how to see better results. My main goal is to have abs and arms that don't make me want to die when I look in the mirror
>>
Shameful self bump
>>
>>37635986
Change your diet, best advice
>>
>>37636691
I am really good at portion control, just really not sure what to eat for best gains
>>
I love seeing these threads of skinnyfats bitching.

Former fattyfat here. I already know half of your problem. I bet you've been at it for a month and are expecting outstanding results. It took me nearly a 1.5 years to get where I am at. So you can't expect overnight results.

Some of that time was in jail as well, with nothing to do except eat shitty food and starve and work out. This stuff takes time.

What you are currently doing isn't going to do much anyway. If you are a skinnyfat, why aren't you just lifting weights? Cardio is simply to drop weight basically. Turn whatever fat you got into muscle by lifting. Quit running.
>>
join a gym dumbass
>>
>>37636977
>2016
>lifting

Kek
>>
>>37636908
I am doing cardio as well because I want to be healthier in general, I recently quit smoking and am trying to make my body healthier as a whole. I do want to see an increase in muscle mass eventually though, I know it won't happen overnight, I am basically just asking for advice on workout routines and foods to eat. Explain it like i'm 5 if at all possible, I don't know a lot of lifting terms, haven't been at this long
>>
>>37636977
The town I live in honestly doesn't have one or I would, there is 1 stoplight in the entire county actually. I basically just have whatever I can get my hands on at home, I am going to buy a weightbench and barbell soon though
>>
>>37637552
There isn't much to explain, you've said you have quit smoking and began running with dumbbells. That is already an outstanding start. Anybody that can quit smoking and jump right in already has kudos from me.

Honestly I myself and other tell skinnyfats to start lifting but if you just want a bit of mass but not to much just do basic workouts.

Push ups, situps, pullups, you get the idea im sure. Google jailhouse workouts.
>>
>>37637595
Thanks man, I appreciate that. I actually started most of this other than the running in jail as well, I just decided to continue not smoking after I got out and now I just want to be happy. Just seems like healthier people have happier longer lives
>>
>>37637687
Well shit man then it should be easy for you. I had a feeling to be honest. Not a lot of smokers can just quit and take up working out.

You will be much happier for it bro. I wish you the best and hope you stay out of trouble.
>>
>>37637712
Yeah hope you stay outta trouble too man, and thanks bro. Chances are I will be going to prison in september so it really won't hurt to put on some muscle lol
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.