[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apparently I'm going to age like milk and not wine... can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1354_mary_louise_parker.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1354_mary_louise_parker.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
Apparently I'm going to age like milk and not wine... can I get tips to keep my youthful looks into my 50s?
>>
>>37631763
bee in pittsburgh. ill show u the fountain of youth bby :^)
>>
kys at 35
>>
Avoid the sun, use sunscreen, exercise, sleep, minimize stress, eat healthy, drink enough water.
>>
>>37631787
Shut up, Tim.
>>
>>37631897
w-who is this?
>>
Go vegan
>>
>>37631763
coffee enemas
>>
File: 1455445715467.jpg (81 KB, 571x320) Image search: [Google]
1455445715467.jpg
81 KB, 571x320
there's no special trick to maintaining a youthful face, just common sense stuff

healthy life style (diet/sleep/hygiene/constantly hydrated) and then it's just a game of genetics

and if you're really vain, plastic surgery advances are happening every odd year so by the time you're 50 they'll probably shit shit that makes you look 20 again

also
>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
File: 1443696654915.png (617 KB, 822x1287) Image search: [Google]
1443696654915.png
617 KB, 822x1287
>>37631895
this right here is a good answer, I would say strength train and walk 30 minutes a day instead of just exercise though. Another key is to always stay active, the sedentary life is bad for you long term. Avoid drugs, mainly tobacco and alcohol or anything smoked. Maintain a healthy weight, meaning not too much or too little fat or muscle. First sign of illness go to your GP. Don't do stupid stuff that can get you killed or injured.
>>
>>37631763
Binge drink at least twice a week, do coke and pick up smoking (but only when you drink). Make sure you stay out late at nightclubs and get blackout drunk. Take MDMA and go to as many outdoor festivals as you can - but don't wear sunscreen, that shit will give you cancer. Most importantly: take as many dicks as possible, in as many places as possible. Nothing says "well traveled" quite like saying "20 dicks in 20 countries, only one case of syphilis". Even more most importantly though, take as many pictures as you can of you doing yoga poses in completely inappropriate places to do yoga.

At least that seems to be the consensus to how young women should live their lives. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be the consensus if it was bad for you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.