[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I have minor gyno? Or is my BF% just too high and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160620_175158.jpg (1 MB, 1564x1564) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160620_175158.jpg
1 MB, 1564x1564
Do I have minor gyno? Or is my BF% just too high and I don't have any pec development. I've worked out seriously for about a year and bulked up way to fast. Im 6'4 and 185ish right now so I'm pretty hesitant to cut, so I think I'm gonna have to tough it out and slow bulk for another year. I started at 130. This is unflexed vs flexed. Gyno isn't very common so I kinda doubt I have it, especially since I'm 19 if that means shit at all. Anyways I've been thinking about maybe starting test soon.
>>
This is where I started
>>
File: 2016-06-20 18.11.03~01.jpg (262 KB, 1336x2467) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-20 18.11.03~01.jpg
262 KB, 1336x2467
And if this helps at all
>>
>>37631110
still have a 'young chest' as in it will take a few more years to get your full width

your BF is likely in the 15% range +-

I would not say Gyno, I think you are on the right path with slow bulk, just be diligent with counting

come a long way from 130lbs
>>
>And here's my shit lifts

Bench Press: 155
Deadlift: 225
Overhead Press: 100
Squat: 215
>>
>>37631432
Keep at it bro, remember to stick out that chest on bench!
>>
>>37631411
Yeah I definitely have a young chest for sure. At least I've made decent natty progress I guess. Would you recommend roids or anything? But yeah it's kinda shitty I'm gonna be at 15%+ for a while.
>>
>>37631455
For sure. I'm doing PPL now so I'm trying to get in more chest too. I've started working in close grip about every other push day along with the regular grip. I also do incline dumbell press for am accessory to help as well.
>>
>>37631204
>>37631152
>>37631432

Good progress senpai.
keep eating and lifting big.
You are feeling fluffy and chunky because you have more bf than you used to, but you are also far more muscular.
keep at it.
>>
>>37631457
its where you need to be for maximum muscle gains. 12-15%

roids are a personal choice - if yo uare gonna do them, research it to death so that you can easily cycle on and off and not end up with bitch tits or some other more life threatening illness.

Really you have a decent frame to work with , unless you are wanting to be a professional wreslter / football player / bodybuilder i dont see the point w/ roids other than impatience.
>>
Also I'd appreciate if you guys could critique my PPL program.

>Push
BP 3x5
OP 3x5
Incline DB Press 3x8
Tricep Push down 3x15 with a SS into 3x10 lateral raises

>Pull
DL 1x5/Row 5x5
Pull-downs 3x8
Cable Rows 3x8
Face Pulls 3x15
Hammer and Dumbell Curls 3x8

>Legs
Squat 3x5
Romanian Deadlift 3x8
Leg Press 3x8
Leg Curls 3x8
>>
>>37631538
That's true, I'm probably just being impatient. I'm just going to be doing basic intramural sports and stuff.

Glad to know I have a good frame though. I've got face (at least so I'm told), frame, and height then.
>>
>>37631598
looks bretty gud

personally, Id trash the L-press and do 3x8 squat, those last 2-3 reps really need to be hard. Are you doing your first or last set to maximum number of reps and using that as an indicator of when to add weight or are you progressing w/ a set amount each week?
>>
>>37631659
I've been progressing every time I complete the set. For example, if I'm doing a 3x5, can hit all 5 the first set, but can only do 3 or 4 the next two, I'll stay at the weight until I hit every lift to completion. On completion, I add 2.5 to each side of BP, rows, OP, and stuff like that. I hads 5 with squats, DL, etc.
>>
nah doesn't look like gyno. good improvements brah, work those pecs
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.