[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reducing bf/Intermittent fasting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: BuEEcmaCIAAtqVM.jpg (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
BuEEcmaCIAAtqVM.jpg
20 KB, 500x500
Can you lower your bf from 18 to 12 in 5-6 weeks?
If yes, how so? I also want to lose as less muscle as possible.
I am thinking about intermittent fasting and eat as much protein as I can during the window. Reduce carbs as best as I can and have a good amount of healthy fats coming in as well.

Ideas?
>>
>>37629378
How much do you weigh?
>>
Clen, tren
>>
>>37629383
150lb
>>
>>37629378

You can get damn near close.

Download Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook.

The protocol is as follows:

>multivitamin + 2 grams of omega-3 + omega-6 daily
>1 gram of protein per pound of lean body mass daily
>In the morning, take 500+ mg Green Tea Flavinoids (studies show it increases fat oxidation by up to 26%) and 20 mg of Yohimbine HCL
>30 minutes after the stack, perform 10 minutes of HIIT cardio
>Rest for 5 minutes, then perform 30 minutes of LISS cardio
>Take a protein shake containing half your daily protein afterwards
>Within 4 hours, eat enough chicken breast to get the rest of your protein
>Tea/Coffee to suppress appetite for the rest of the day (wait at least 3 hours after consuming yohimbine before you take caffeine as the two go crazy together)
>Do you even lift? If so, hit your compounds once to twice a week for 1 set of 1x5 at your working weight + warmups. DO NOT BOTHER WITH PROGRESSION.

You're going to be eating 800-1000 calories daily. You're going to be losing at least 4 pounds of fat a week. It's going to fucking suck, but it's the fastest way to lose weight without resorting to DNP.

Add 200 mg DNP daily to the stack if you're feeling fucking crazy.
>>
>>37629453
>Take a protein shake containing half your daily protein afterwards
what the fuck

for anyone who isnt a skelly thats a big fucking shake
>>
>>37629453
this is the reason you lot are like 130 lb
and complain you can't put on size
>>
>>37629453
>DNP
>HIIT training

Might as well try to make him do chlorine gas
>>
>>37629566
>>37629590
>>37629637

I've been running this protocol (sans DNP because I'm not fucking crazy) for 5 months now, cycling 6 weeks on 2 weeks off.

I've dropped from 345 to 228, lean body mass has stayed constant, lifts have stayed constant - though work capacity has dropped like a rock.

Though I ran it with whey protein only - 2 120 gram shakes (~90 grams protein) twice daily within a four hour window.

>>37629453

I forgot to mention. As you're below 20% bodyfat you'll need to take on a carb refeed once a week.

After your last lifting session of the week, consume 200-300 grams complex carbohydrates in the same 4 hour window you consume your protein.

Get your sources from sweet potatoes and brown rice. Nothing but carbs and protein.

Do not run the protocol for more than 6 weeks.

Pirate or buy the book, everything is explained in there.

Also, yohimbine feels like really shitty coke.
>>
>>37629453
>Green Tea Flavinoids

Sounds awesome, studies and such though? I'm tight on money and trying to figure out if they are worth it.
>>
>>37629453
>20 mg of Yohimbine HCL

What the fuck, is this a typo?
>>
>>37629750
Probably not. Mcdonald states you are supposed to use a dosage based on your body weight. Can't remember the ratio now. He tells you to build your way up
>>
>>37629733

http://examine.com/supplements/Green+Tea+Catechins/

It's a synergistic thing.

Say you burn 300 calories - green tea catechins can increase that by some 100 calories.

Over the course of 6 weeks though, that's an additional 2 pounds of fat burned for basically $20.
>>
>>37629779

Jesus fuck, that's like 8 fucking pills hombre.
>>
>>37629774
>>37629750
.2mg per kg
.1mg per lb
>>
>>37629793
That's an effective dose.
>>
>>37629807

Meant to reply to yohimbine reply. Okay thanks. I guess I'll just drink a fuck load of green tea.
>>
>>37629774
>>37629794

Oh, shit, right. Yeah, it's .2mg per kilo. I'm 100 kilos so I just told him what I'm taking.

However, in the study that's referenced to prove weight loss, the subjects took 20 mg daily regardless of bodyweight over 4 weeks and dropped some 3% bodyfat compared to the control group.
>>
>>37629816
It's actually more like 10 pills anyways.

6-8x2.5mg yohimbine HCL
1x200-300mg caffeine
1-3g of L-Tyrosine (usually 750mg doses, 2-4 pills)
>>
>>37629842

Here I've been dosing 2.5mgs like a dumbass. Well alright, heart attack, here I come.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.