[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a good way to exercise your neck? Are there any downsides?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Is it a good way to exercise your neck? Are there any downsides? What's the weight max I should be aiming for?
>>
>>37628010
try SS+GOMAD instead
>>
>>37628010
what is this exercise called?
>>
>>37628082
long neck nob jockers
>>
>>37628010
Or you could get good at breakdancing and learn headspins or halos.
>>
>>37628082
weighted dick sucks
>>
your neck is the strongest muscle in your body

don't be afraid to start with your body weight
>>
>>37628010
Its not a bad way to target neck extensors, but this shouldnt be a concern for novice lifters, as an intermediate, you can start to implement it along with other neck exercises as an accessory.

These are really only "worth" doing if you grapple and are trying to prevent neck injuries. Or if you are a pencil neck and you want to cure that asap.

The average joe has no need for this sort of thing, but i enjoy them.

Stick to a 6RM or lighter.. Neck bridges are nice exercises, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KvcgbckKDxs
Shit like that is good too.
You will look like a tard in the gym if you train your neck... If you are autism enough to give a shit what people think of you
>>
>>37628010
A good starter resource is :
https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/building-a-bigger-yoke
Don't ask people on 4chan how to train anything, none of them lift, I definitely don't :^)
>>
>>37628145
Haha
That's the sneakiest way someone ever told me to suicide
>>
>>37628145
No warm up sets, either.

Gotta confuse the neck muscles, right babe?
>>
>>37628118
Adolf'd
>>
>Neck lifting
Snap city was too small a town for me
I dreamed bigger
I dreamed of snap metropolis
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.