[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
asymmetric chest :(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 777482SDC16315.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
777482SDC16315.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
I have this problem since years now (btw I'm not that guy but have the exact same problem)

I think the problem comes from my shoulder, where my chest is weaker, my shoulder is more developped I think

but yeah, I have a fucked up chest, especially in the upper area: one is tronger and well-developped and the other can't keep pace

coach told me to not touch it, that it would go away with time, I trust him so I worked hard, did the exercise perfectly but of course that shit didn't go away

If I take heavier weight, it'll be heavier for my weak chest but to my strong chest as well. I'm a dumbass

Im' trying to fix this like:
Dumbel press
2 with the two + 2 with the weak
Dumbel incline :
same shit
Some machine that works the upper chest:
only for my weak chest
butterfly:
don't touch anything

what's your opinion on this?

sorry for my weak ass english
>>
>dmb presses
> why are there imbalances in my body
faggot
>>
>>37626364
I used to do bench press you retard

and trust me it didn't help shit
>>
File: Gunnar-1[1].jpg (415 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Gunnar-1[1].jpg
415 KB, 1280x1280
>>
It could be a ribcage issue.
My ribcage is a little fucked and wonky so my pecs have a different shape and size.

Its not that noticable on you desu i wouldnt have known that theres smth wrong if you didnt say it
>>
>>37626577
i don't fuckin care about that guy jesus christ
>>
File: Hauptschuläääh.jpg (12 KB, 243x211) Image search: [Google]
Hauptschuläääh.jpg
12 KB, 243x211
>>37626577
eh wat
>>
>>37626108
Actually focus on being symmetrical is
>elbow angle
>equal speed going up and down on both arms
>properly centered on the bench
If your doing it right and they really.are not symmetrical you'll feel the weaker side fall behind
Dont start compensating when that happens though just complete proper reps until you fix your imbalance
>>
>>37626624
this is what happens if you dont train lower chest bruh
>>
>>37626601
I'm not the guy (I have the same problem)

but thanks for the ribcage, I'll check that
>>
>>37626659
I actually keep feeling my right chest (the one late) struggling more than the other.

But if I just keep lifting heavier, the gap will still be here, does it?
>>
Do your dumbbell presses underhand, it'll work your upper chest better than incline presses which really work your front delts more than anything.

If you think your compensating with your shoulder then be sure to keep your elbows tucked, lats tight, and shoulders pulled back (pinch your shoulder blades together). These cues will limit shoulder involvement in the lift. This is true for dumbbell and barbell bench presses.

Also, have you tried lat pull overs for chest?
>>
>>37626887
Not unless once you feel the weaker side failing you begin to favor the other one, wich is easy to do with out noticing
>>
Add more weight to the weaker side
>>
Dentistfag here.
the condition is called lingua geographica/geographic tongue.
It has many different manifestations, but Its unmistakable, totally benign and very common.
You cant do anything about it, but then its really not a problem, so who cares.
>>
Dentist fag here again. I ment to post in the thread where a guy ask about whats going on with his tongue...
>>
Check for imbalances in your serratus interior and scapular retractors
>>
>>37628555
Checkd

Also, serratus anterior not interior
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.