[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to go to the gym in the next hour, but i am tired and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1459972871661.jpg (97 KB, 915x960) Image search: [Google]
1459972871661.jpg
97 KB, 915x960
I have to go to the gym in the next hour, but i am tired and unmotivated as fuck, how can I change that and what could I do?
>>
>Not getting pumped and motivated after your first two sets
not gonna make it.
>>
usually what works really well for me is chugging a can of (sugarfree) redbull and a cigarette
pumps me the fuck up
+ music
>>
>>37625036

I like music, but also I like to look at old pictures of myself when I was a hambeast to scare myself into it.
>>
>>37625050
a cigarette?Not gonna make it.
>>
>>37625044
But sometimes there are days, where someone is just not gonna make it
>>
>>37625062
were all gonna make it brah
only problem i have is getting my 3400 cals because cigarettes make me not hungry
i feel fine if i dont smoke more than 5 cigs a day
>>
>>37625036
Change into your gym clothes now. Once you're already dressed, it'll be harder for you to bail.
>>
>>37625090
I nearly always wear my gym clothes
>>
>>37625036
preworkout. or alternatively, drink coffe and eat sugary shit like fruits and candy
>>
>>37625050
Oh yeah, cigs are a fucking awesome
The key is moderation
>>
>>37625107
I wish I still have some preworkout
>>
15 minute light jog. jumpstarts me and gets me going every time.

inb4 killing gains. gimme a break, memesters.
>>
This shit is the reason why motivation threads are great. I still go to the gym, even if i feel like shit, but if i go to the motivation thread, i get pretty pumped and end up having a better session
>>
Get mad and angry, listen to music that makes you violent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=863fYC-Mb_Q
>>
Looking at pictures of hot girls pumps me up.

Remembering mires pumps me up.

Music.

This weird tea my gfs sister gave me (matcha I think?) that's meant to be like pre-workout.

Having a wank but then stopping before I cum.
>>
>>37625036
Get limber, stretch tight body parts, watch some YouTube videos of your favorite liftera or bodybuilder, think of your goals, coffee, imagine the feeling of satisfaction after your workout...

Sometimes feeling unmotivated can mean that your still fatigued from your last workout and you haven't fully recovered. If you are pushing yourself hard lately and feel shit at the gym today then you should maybe take a light or moderate day.
>>
>>37625214
Good answer
>>
>>37625203
All of those minus the tea thing are my go-to motivators on bad days. Shit works senpai
>>
Sometimes i am very motivated, but then I look in the mirror and realize that my face is the biggest Problem and this demotivates me again
>>
>>37625203
What a special person you are.
I think.coffee is Better pre workout than macha. But I guess macha is good if you don't drink coffee
>>
>>37625036
You need to make your free time so boring that the gym is the only fun or interesting thing in your daily life. Start doing overtime at work or get 8 children or something, youll start to enjoy the gym a lot more.
>>
>>37625221
Quick question, how does not cumming motivate you?
>>
>>37625368
It doesn't motivate you exactly, I just have more energy.
Just ffs don't actually cum
>>
>>37625036
Fuck motivation, it is a state of mind, a mood. What you need is discipline, you go to the gym whether you feel like it or not. Discipline is going to get you the results you want, same goes for anything in life.

So get up and go to the gym, stop sitting around waiting for motivation to come.
>>
>>37625203
>Having a wank but then stopping before I cum.
ooh that's dangerous (i wouldn't be able to stop in time, and i would risk losing all motivation)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.