[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's the exercise going fitcuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1462308274989.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1462308274989.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
*yaaaaaawn* oh hello there fitcuck.
Must be sad knowing this morning you have to run around town to get that energy for your Wagecuck work. You see.
I, a Free man can sleep in the morning all comfy and snuggly to prepare to my decadent feasts of delicious foods and drinks.
What did you eat today cuckie?
An organic lettuce leaf and a sao biscuit cost about 17 dollars for it all? Well I had a classic triple bacon cheeseburger with chili fries and large chocolate triple thickshake. Resting in my belly. Making me feel full. Satisfied and happy.
Oh well better get back to your exhausting excercise routine gotta look good for those superficial minded fitgirls. There's always a measly snack sized chocolate to look forward to one a week.
Another day, another lost 0.00001 kilo cuckie!
>>
>>37623153
i used to be 400+ lbs and unemployed
it's definitely a better feeling to be semi fit and able to afford things

different strokes, i guess
>>
File: y.jpg (56 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
56 KB, 597x519
>>37623153
/r9k/ is still haunting me to this day
>>
You definitely have'nt lurked /fit/ long enough to know how to bait us properly.

The stuff you make fun of us for doing is stuff that we like.

The stuff you bragged about doing makes me want to vomit.

It's like a homeless man making fun of the nice suit a rich man is wearing.

This trolling attempt was so bad it honestly made me cringe.
>>
File: 1466302454153.jpg (48 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
1466302454153.jpg
48 KB, 627x626
>>
>>37623168
that's the point of the bait man, he got you
>>
File: 1445994364693.jpg (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1445994364693.jpg
42 KB, 500x501
>>
>>37623168
People say they "like" to work and they still get pissed off on these threads when I make fun of their enslaving lifestyle fitcuck.

Puke? The second I put steamed vegetables in my mouth is what would make any man puke Cuckie... I mean no matter what we and how we live we all die one day or another fitcuck. Enjoy that body you have worked so hard on becoming worms shit in the end.
>>
>>37623199
Bait is just kinda funny now, I haven't gotten mad at anything in a while.
>>
File: wagey.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
wagey.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Poor fitcuck works hard at the gym while his gf works out on my cock. Lift hard cuckie. How does it feel knowing you will never have the height, face or frame, no matter how hard to work out?
Wake up at 5 a.m, fitcuck, go for runs and never eat pizza until someone loves you
>>
>>37623317
to work on your cock she'd have to get it out from under your gut. She may have an amazing body but there are limits to what a human can reasonably do.
>>
>>37623199
Okay, let's say he got me.

What happens now?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.