[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should you make sure you didn't get her pregnant before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1286558122506.jpg (634 KB, 3000x2252) Image search: [Google]
1286558122506.jpg
634 KB, 3000x2252
Should you make sure you didn't get her pregnant before dumping her so she doesn't use the pregnancy against you as an excuse to stay with her?
>>
>>37622430

Jesus what kind of women does fit date that theyre actually worried shit like this will happen in everyday life.
>>
>>37622430
sauce? :_D
>>
>>37622435
this happened to me :)
you bet your fucking ass i screenshot the next time she told me she came up negative on the pregnancy test
>>
>>37622430
is that ur gf in pic?
>>
>>37622430
Nigga it's called a DNA test if it's yours it's yours if it isn't it isn't
>>
>>37622430
Evi at hegre-art.
>>
>>37622435

White people don't see themselves as ghetto trash but holy fuck I've seen some subhuman shit...
>>
>>37622430
Dump during her period dumbass
>>
>>37622772
thanks senpai
>>
>>37622782
>entire race is either upper class or lower class

i dont think you are white.
>>
>>37622794
What if she says she can't get pregnant during a certain time?
>>
>>37622782

Nah you know thinking about it youre right. Friend messaged me a week ago saying she cheated on her husband and I told him and dropped her but I could see her doing this. I think Ive been living in the upper middle class for too long. Forgot all the trashy people from the dirt poor hick town I grew up in.
>>
its funny cuz my friend was in the same exact situation

he dumped her and told me how much she was ruining his life but now hes back with her and acts like I don't exist =D
>>
>>37622435
>thinking ANY woman is above using a pregnancy against you
remember kids, dont be silly, wrap your willie.
>>
>>37624194

Eh. Good advice to always be super careful, but I dont think every single woman would trap a man through pregnancy. Just a lot.
>>
>>37624210
maybe, but how could you know which ones would and which ones wouldnt?
>>
>>37624319
I agree with both. You never know, my aunt did that to my uncle 20 years ago and they were both educated, upper middle class people who had a good job. It's something you would expect from white trash or women who want a man to provide for them their whole life. No one's even sure the kid is his, doesn't look remotely like him.

I for one would never do it because why the fuck would I ruin my body and life, waste my time caring for the kid instead of getting a PhD or something and living with someone who will fuck around all the time and hate me because of what I did. That's pathetic. So remember guys, if that happens, ask for a DNA test.
>>
>>37624174
Bitter bitchboy detected =D
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.