[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEADPHONES THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
hello everyone. My name is Mark. I have a question that maybe some of you kids would be able to answer

I am looking for a pair of headphones to use at the gym. I have been interchanging pairs for almost 15 years but I just haven't been able to find anything that hits the sweet spot. I'm looking for something that is

1) wireless
2) great sound quality
3) firm yet comfy (not falling off during heavylift sets)
4) long battery life

Keep the prices no more than $200 please. If you don't have a an optimal solution, then please post what you use and how you would rate.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day

~Mark
>>
Hello Mark
>>
>wireless headphones

REEEEEE

But anyways, go to /hpg/ over at /g/. They'll be able to help you much better than anyone here, Mark.
>>
Wireless will never sound good. Even top of the range wireless sounds terrible. Anyone who says otherwise is deaf, lying, or from the future.
Get a wired pair and put your player in your pocket or around your arm or sew a pocket somewhere. You will get better sound with a $30 pair of canalphones than wireless shit costing $200.
>>
Sony bt10 or something like that. They're pretty good and match all that you're wanting for 200
>>
File: 1444663988172.png (413 KB, 518x558) Image search: [Google]
1444663988172.png
413 KB, 518x558
>signing your name
>>
>>37621608
Hello Mark
>>
I use sony mdr zx770bn when I work and they sound pretty good for Bluetooth headphones
>>
>>37621608
i just use these fampai. i need something i can use while running as well as lifting so it has to be wireless and cant be those faggy earbuds.

these are bluetooth wireless, durable, ive had them for about a year, decent sound and breddy cheap, only like $50 on amazon.
>>
>>37622390
I dont think OP is trying to be autistic, If you want good wireless look into jaybird they have 200$ headphones that are said to be the best in the market at the price
>>
>>37621608
>>
>>37621608
What a story mark!
>>
>>37622449
>>37622454

Hivemind
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.