[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /fit/, I got a boxing matchscheduled a month from now. Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ryucopy.png-c200.png (60 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
ryucopy.png-c200.png
60 KB, 200x200
Ok /fit/, I got a boxing matchscheduled a month from now. Where can I find some decent resources to learn techniques and drills? Im already getting most required equipment (Bag, bag gloves, jump rope, pads)
>>
You shouldn't sign up for a match for a sport you haven't started training yet dummy. You are going to get the crap beaten out you and should opt out. Sign up for a match once you have at least a year of experience
>>
>>37620653
yeah quit that match you fucking mong you need at least 6 months of proper training minimum before you should set foot in the ring
>>
Don't listen to them op, believe in yourself
>>
>>37620945
this

You won't learn a lot by watching videos or reading about it.
Not even with a decent trainer
>>
>>37620653
I didn't train for this fight. I only trained maybe two or three weeks. Yeah Lennox. Lennox lewis. I'm coming for you
>>
Op here, I forgot to clarify, I'm going up against a dude I'm beefing with. Neither of us has proper boxing experience, but he's a fast twig who plays soccer and I'm a beginner at weight lifting.
>>
>>37621377
kill yourself
>>
Binge watch anime. How they move, how they fight. You should be fine by the fight with all the techniques you acquired.
>>
>>37621377
15 or a failure as an adult male?
>>
>>37621609
18 ;)
>>
>>37621377
Honestly, the best thing you can do at this point is to learn how to wrap your hands so you don't break them. Also, a mouth guard is a must if you want to keep your teeth. Chin down!
>>
>>37621377
Just b urself :^)
>>
>>37621377
Stop being such a nigger
>>
>>37620653
just grab leafs after you shake a tree, just like in Hajime no Ippo

soon after he became a powerhouse!
>>
>>37621642
pretty much this
>>
>>37622155
Thanks a lot fuck face now I have to rewatch this.
>>
Find a trainer or don't bother trying you spaz, you will learn basically nothing on your own. And get your cardio up.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.