[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so I am at a bit of a crossroads right now, /fit/. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: brad-pitt-fight-club.jpg (31 KB, 400x287) Image search: [Google]
brad-pitt-fight-club.jpg
31 KB, 400x287
Okay, so I am at a bit of a crossroads right now, /fit/. I've just turned 19, 5'11", and weigh 75kg (~20% bodyfat). I have SOME muscle definition beneath, but nothing 'impressive' or 'manly', so to speak. My frame is very frail and feminine. Personality wise, I'm also very quiet and introverted, but am comfortable talking to people face to face.

Now, the way I see it I have 2 options: Either I can work on my muscles and strength while still losing bf, basically becoming lean and kind of like pic related (body-wise, not saying my face is like Pitt's even though it's fairly attractive). OR, I could focus on cardio to lose body fat and not bother with strength, basically achieving trap mode (I already have long hair). Problem with the latter is that I am in no way interested in men, BUT the kind of girls I'm after are the kind who'd probably be drawn more to a feminine kind of body (subculture girls, basically).

So, /fit/, what do I do? On the one hand I'd like to have a pic related body, but in clothes I feel I'd look too masculine and 'tough' when I'm really really not. If I went feminine, though, I might fuck up my chances at a relationship.
>>
>>37613733
Even subculture chicks will fuck a Chad. Muscles are almost never disadvantageous within reason.

People like contrast. If you can swing a macho body with a effeminate personality you'll slay pussy.
>>
>>37613733
>So, /fit/, what do I do?
Fucking lift heavy shit faggot. You will get a ton of noob gians and recomp so you can look like a real human bean.

>BUT the kind of girls I'm after are the kind who'd probably be drawn more to a feminine kind of body (subculture girls, basically)
These girls do not exist outside of anime. Every female is attracted to male physiques, the low quality ones just have a hard time admitting it.

In fact, even males are attracted to male physiques. /fit/izen == everyone's "type".
>>
>>37613733
>>37613795
This guy is correct, everyone loves a /fit/ body.
That said if you want to achieve trap mode and you stay here long enough, your innate bi-sexuality is sure to surface.

Just don't forget the hormones, and you'll look sexy. N-no homo.
>>
>>37613733
Just lift some HEAVY ASS WEIGHT
>>
>>37613733
Lift. Get some strength and muscles bruv. It seriously is universally better to be strong and capable. Women who say they "don't like bulky guys" change their tune every time.
>>
>>37613758
>>37613795
>>37613843
>>37613857
>>37613879
Hmmm well that's helping me lean more to lean and muscles than trap-boi. To be honest, I think personally I'd prefer to look like that as well. Thanks.
>>
>>37613908
I'm the dude who mentioned the trap thing for giggles. But this is an example of someone with an attractive face, who lifted.

Jeff Seid in the picture is 17 years old, 6'0", 195lbs. I particularly don't care for the guy, but this is a very good example of what you can achieve if you decide to lift for a good several, dedicated years.

Goodluck OP. And don't fall for the feminine lean meme. Only people who like that body type are bi-sexual /fit/ denizens who have enough test to put down a horse, either naturally or unnaturally.
>>
>>37613955
forgot to add he's 100% natty
>>
>>37613955
>>37613993
I wouldnt want a wide chest/shoulders like that though
>>
>>37614072
Don't worry, they don't come easily.
>>
>>37613993
>>37614072
He isn't natty, and really that's mostly his frame and isolation exercises at work, OP.
It's an example, and you can modify your routine to to put more emphasis on different muscles.

For example, he clearly trained lats to look like a flying squirrel.
He also naturally has flying squirrel genetics, thus, he became a flying squirrel.

Work with what you've got going for you, or post a picture blocking out your face in a CBT asking what mode you should shoot for. Or work on your body yourself and mold your routine to fit what body type you desire.
>>
>>37613955
Jeff pls go
>>
>>37614133
Okay great. I think I'll just work on lowering body fat for now, since that needs doing a bit more so I can actually see whatever muscles or definition I get. Thanks for the help :)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.