[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much are Pro-Wrestler body weights Shilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Bill Goldberg first match crop.jpg (261 KB, 815x671) Image search: [Google]
Bill Goldberg first match crop.jpg
261 KB, 815x671
I remember back when I was a kid I thought Wrestlers were as big as they were claimed to be. Then I found out they generally weren't quite as tall as they are claimed to be. /fit/ has kind of opened my eyes to how much people actually ought to weigh, or ballpark of it, based on what they look like.

For example, Bill Goldberg, here was listed by WCW and later WWE as 6'3" and 285 pounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZcNzZilSMw

He looks roughly 12-15% bodyfat, tops, and I just cannot see him being quite that heavy.

240ish seems a lore more realistic, even 250 would be pushing it.

There are many other examples of wrestlers like Seth Rollins who is listed at 220 and 6'1" - which would make him the size of Arnold Schwarzenegger in Conan the Destroyer. Even though Seth doesn't look anywhere near that big.

Other examples of serious bodyweight frauding in wrestlers?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Nah m8 they are pretty big and tall, most of them are 6'5 +
>>
>>37608442

How do I get a neck like that??
>>
>>37608466

Did you even read the post nigger?
>>
>>37608498
Yes
>>
>>37608442
Arnold is 5'8. Of course Seth Rollins looks thinner. He's not fucking hollow.
>>
>>37608516

because you responded to a point nobody said. nobody said "they aren't actually big".

They said they aren't as big as they are claimed to be.

If you got a guy who is 245 lbs at 6ft4, and some shit says he is 300 pounds at 6ft4, then that is weight shilling. make sense?

Yeah sure he is "really a big guy" either way, but its far away from how big they are saying he is.
>>
>>37608551

If you think Seth Rollins is taller than prime Arnold you're an idiot.
>>
>>37608612
>implying Arnold has shrunk
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>37608442
They're made bigger than they really are. The Rock is not 6'5, for example. He's closer to 6'3. Kane is not 7 tall, he's more like 6'8 - 6'9. I think Big Show and Khali are the only guys who are legit 7 footers.
>>
>>37608628
Old people do shrink, actually.
>>
>>37608637
Not by 5 inches they don't.
>>
SETH WILL BEAT ROMAN TOMORROW
AJ WILL BEAT CENA TOMORROW
DEAN WILL GET THE BRIEFCASE TOMORROW
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>37608442
I don't think Crash Holly was a Super Heavyweight.
>>
Billed heights and weights r always bumped up for wrestlers so don't believe what u read
>>
File: wiltGOATandre.jpg (100 KB, 640x595) Image search: [Google]
wiltGOATandre.jpg
100 KB, 640x595
Bork weighed in at 265lbs for most of his UFC fights and he came in bigger. He's billed at 285 and I believe that. Goldbird being 285 and a little taller than WWE Lesnar isn't unbelievable.

>>37608629
Kane most probably did weigh ~320 but wasn't 7'.

It's the giants like Andre and Big Show that I don't believe were close to 500. Yokozuna maybe. And they like to exaggerate heights.

Wilt Chamberlain was a legit 7'1 but they billed Andre at 7'4.

A lot of the smaller guys are definitely exaggerated weights.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.