[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: meat-fr-pork-chops[1].jpg (3 MB, 3696x2360) Image search: [Google]
meat-fr-pork-chops[1].jpg
3 MB, 3696x2360
Do different cuts of meat of the same animal have different protein content? Or it only matters if its lean muscle. Sorry for dumb question.
Questions that dont deserve their own thread
>>
>>37608160
some parts of chicken have less protein IIRC

chicken breast has higher calories and protein than the leg
>>
>>37608181
Have any info on beef?
>>
Hi guys, Hank Hill, Strickland Propane.

It was my first day doing Greyskull and it was fun. Definitely felt it in my legs longer than my chest and back.

Anyway, I've heard to help work out your core because of the lack of exercises is to tighten it up when doing the lifts. Is that true?
>>
>>37608160
yes different cuts have different amounts of protein & fat.
Sirloin and top round are pretty lean but tastier steaks like new york strip, ribeye, or t-bone are fattier so it does matter which part of the animal you eat.
>>
>>37608627
So its all abut how lean it is? Thats the only think I have to look for to get the most amount of protein? Sorry for my stupid ass in advance
>>
>>37608160
Are you retarded? The meat itself will have the same protein for any equivalent property. Different cuts will obviously have different protein contents, as they will have more fat, bone, or whatever.
Your sirloin beef and chicken breasts will be the most lean options for those animals. But yeah, you're a fucking idiot, and you should probably kill yourself. Maybe you should eat some more fatty cuts in order to nourish your faggot brain.
>>
>>37608681
>property
*portion
And "meat" refers to the actual flesh
>>
>>37608676
Some of the fattier cuts have the same amount of protein as the leaner ones. It depends how many calories you want, also fattier (tastier)
steak is usually crazy expensive and unless you can get it on sale it's not really worth it.
If you just want cheap protein I would go with top round steaks and boneless chicken breast.
>>
>>37608754
>Some of the fattier cuts have the same amount of protein as the leaner ones.
Not if they're the same size, you fucking doofus
>>
File: nthnprsnlkd.jpg (24 KB, 327x327) Image search: [Google]
nthnprsnlkd.jpg
24 KB, 327x327
>>37608783
100g of top sirloin - 51.6g protein
100g T-bone 33g protein
http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/the-leanest-and-fattiest-cuts-of-steak
>>
>>37608805
S-So what was your point? You just proved me right?
>>
>>37608681
pls no bully :(
>>
>>37608160
My right shoulder blade sits lower than my left, leaving me looking tilted.
Pls halp how do i fix?
>>
>>37608332
If you're going to work core do leg raises and ab wheels. Will help a lot more in your lifts
>>
>>37608878
http://talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=30c92f8f351c1fc5ea59566da73e938d
>>
>>37608921
And this is safe to include in a begginer routine, right? I don't want my gains to be affected. Its a stupid question, but I just want to be sure.
>>
Does running in moderation build leg muscles?
>>
File: image.png (305 KB, 389x446) Image search: [Google]
image.png
305 KB, 389x446
I drank a lot of coffee now I don't feel good. My chest hurts and I feel queasy. What should I do to fix this?
>>
>>37609022
>Does using your leg muscles help build them/
Gee, I dunno.
>>
>>37608879
You jabe scoliosis, see a doctor
>>
>>37609036
wait 4 hours.. nothing you can really do about it.
>>
>>37609036
eat a banana or other high potassium food
>>
File: asdfasfdas.jpg (40 KB, 581x415) Image search: [Google]
asdfasfdas.jpg
40 KB, 581x415
Would this work for a clever Tinder bio?
>>
>>37609044
>using muscles builds them
Kek.
No progressive overload = no grow.

Dyel.
>>37608332
No need. Stomach vacuums if anything, if your braces are strong, even that is superfluous.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MpnaRG8i-o4
>>
>>37609036
Dont drink as much coffee next time.
>>37609609
I wouldnt count on it, but tinder sluts are easy as fuuuck
>>
>>37609769
>but tinder sluts are easy as fuuuck
Tell me more, I've never used it.
>>
>>37609753
>listening to roidheads for lifting advice
>shiggy
>>
>>37608181

Chicken legs have more calories.
>>
>>37609988
..you think eric helms isnt natty??
Show me a pic of him that looks like he is on gear.

We arent talking matt ogus or kinobody here.

P.s. I have nice ab definition without doing any ab isolations
>>
File: Capture.jpg (68 KB, 882x507) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
68 KB, 882x507
Will this help me make more gains?
I'm thinking 3 sets of Reinhardt xF and and 3 sets of Mei xF.
>>
Anyone have that infographic on the ultimate brined chicken breast? I think it was just water and salt but the technique was key, idk.
>>
>>37610602
Idk but you should try velveting chicken.

Basically just soak it in baking soda water for like 20 mins, and it makes it have the spongy texture like what is in chinese food.

Shit's cash.
>>
>>37610624
That sounds based, I'm going to try it. Thanks.
>>
What's the difference between front and back squats? I'm doing back squats 2x a week and I'm wondering if I should swap one of them out for front squats. Will this be beneficial or should I just focus on one of them?
>>
Pick one /fit/

Gym membership.
You have to suck up your autism, anxiety and go in alone. All the gyms in the area are catered to middle aged fat woman trying to do spot reduction. You have to take the bus to the gym 3 times a week which would take about 3-4 hours for a single workout. Its only cheap if you buy a yearly membership which you can't cancel.

Homegym.
Initial investment is as expensive as a yearly gym membership. No need for your autism to show up to anybody. Equipment is right there in your home so a workout takes an hour tops. You don't get to make any friends. Moving out in a few years would be a problem with all the equipment you've bought. Nobody to show you proper form irl.
>>
File: 1304630122317.jpg (25 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
1304630122317.jpg
25 KB, 406x406
>If working out breaks your muscle fibers, and you need diet with protein to build it up, does that mean working out without enough protein actually makes you LOSE muscle
>>
>>37611760
>what is overtraining
yes

>>37611316
>are you in a temp home/job
Gym membership

>do you not care about social interaction/get it elsewhere
Home gym

>>37611254
front squats need to be more upright, shift your knees forward more and place more stress on the quads, while using less weight

theres no real need to swap back for front unless doing so strategically (for a lighter squat session, for oly purposes)

>>37609022
to a certain (low) point, given you were inactive before.
>>
Are light deadlifts any good as a lower back rehab exercise?
>>
>>37612044

Depends on the particular back issue. They can be, but its dodgy enough ground that I wouldn't want to give any definite answers.
>>
>>37612056
The pain feels in the right side of lower back, almost directly in the buttock or just above it. Nature of pain is very "deep" and radiates through right leg at times. I believe the issue is either ruptured disc or piriformis issue. Stretches only help for a moment. Doctor wouldn't know exactly what it was without MRI which I can't afford right now.

I think about doing light DLs today and see how they feel.
>>
>>37612102
Oh and it's been 3 months like this so I don't believe it's muscular issue.
>>
>>37612102

I wouldn't want to bet on deadlifts being good for that. I've heard a lot about the reverse hyper being good for that sort of thing but disc issues are something you really don't want to fuck around with.
>>
>>37612102
check out limber 11 and work on lower back stability
there's no need to get an MRI because it will probably confirm what you say
if you have strength loss/incontinence it might be wise to see a doctor
>>
File: 1451507362339.jpg (343 KB, 414x2903) Image search: [Google]
1451507362339.jpg
343 KB, 414x2903
I'm coming off a bulk and I've been on maintenance for like two days. My body fat is at 16% and I really want to get that to 12%. How soon is too soon to cut?
have a korean cartoon
>>
>>37612116
>>37612128

Thanks for the advice. Limber 11 looks good and I'll definitely try it.
>>
>>37608805
Are they counting the weight of the bone in that?
Because isn't a tbone just a top sirloin + a tenderloin
>>
>>37610492
3xF mercy
I'm getting it soon hoping it's fun and gives me something to do when not lifting
Mercy is very obviously supposed to be sexy as fuck tall white blond aryan, desu I'm pretty mad that she is the healer because I don't like being a medic
>>
Is it ok to start a program on a Sunday? All of them seem to start on Monday
>>
>>37612310
Doesn't matter. I started mine on a Friday.
>>
Is back/shoulder hair a big enough problem to warrant waxing/laser removal?
>>
>>37611859
Thanks f a m
>>
>>37612166
limber 11 is great, it got rid of my lower back pain and morning back stiffness I've been having for 2 years
>>
>>37608181
chicken breast =less calories and more protein
chicken legs=more calories and less protein
>>
anyone know some good hypertrophy routines for intermediates?

sticky only got strength based programs.
>>
So, as a permapoor student, I wonder: is there any disadvantage to getting your protein from whey *instead* of meat?
Whey is cheaper than chicken breast, at least around here. Anything to consider?
>>
I workout at home and have bicep curls in my routine, it was fine for a while but I eventually developed quite a sharp pain in my right forearm/wrist, so I bought an EZ curl bar as I was told it should take the strain away. At first it was fine and there was no pain but a few weeks later I started getting the same sharp pain again. Even if I lower the weight by half there is a still a small pain which seems to increase the heavier I go. Is this a case of bad form or too much weight too soon? What should I do?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160619-222000.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160619-222000.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
What is this thing that I always see von moger using for curls and where can I get one?
>>
>>37612704

looks like an ez bar to me
>>
>>37612704
It's just a harness that simulates preacher curls
>>
>>37612754
Yeah i know what it does but wanted to know if its an actual product or just some shit calum made because my shitty gym doesnt have anything for preachers and that thing looks pretty good
>>
Oh vey, how many of these threads are there...?

Anyway. Asking here as well: I'm a noob, been going Greyskull for about two weeks now and also doing cardio and abs on off-days. Took measurements when I started and of course I haven't grown yet (I have losts about half an inch off my waist-line though), but when can I expect to see some results? I mean like ANY results, even if it's just my biceps growing with 0.5 cm, just ANYTHING to see that it's working.
>>
Are you supposed to make protein smoothies on non-workout days?
>>
>>37613236
Yes. Non-workout days are the days when the muscles are growing; that's the whole point of the rest day, to let the muscles grow. Giving them some extra building material (and energy) is just the thing to do.
>>
Is eating unripe or non overly ripe fruit lower in sugar/carbs?

I do keto but it's summer and the lychees and passion fruit are now $1 a kilo in nguyen country. It's very hard to say no. :(. Pineapples 3 for a buck and so incredibly sweet.
>>
File: coffee.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
Is it true that drinking black coffee during the fasting window will not reduce sensitivity to caffeine?
As opposed to drinking coffee after breaking the fast?
>>
>>37613396
how would this even work? isn't tolerance neurological?
>>
How many kcals/week do you add when you need to end a cut and go back to mainteinance?
>>
File: Greyskull+LP.png (37 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
Greyskull+LP.png
37 KB, 700x600
So I found this on fitsticky. How do I progress in weighted dips, curls and lateral raises? Like everything else regarding upper body? Won't I hit the plateau too fast?
>>
>>37612539
Go onto the routine general

The sticky on there has a texas method with accessories
>>
>>37613556
I do 1 kg like all others. Suppose you could go with 0.5 kg. And hitting plateus and de-loading is part of the Greyskull approach, it's not a failure and you're not supposed to avoid them.
>>
How much weight should I preferably gain during a 6-8 month "lean bulk" if I plan on having my weight that I cut to after every bulk at around 105kg?
>>
>>37613523
I also never heard about it before, I just read it on kinobody:
"The key to doing this, of course, is to only drink coffee during the fasting window. Drinking coffee after breaking your fast will reduce sensitivity to caffeine."
>>
I'm going to stay up tonight to watch Cavs - Warriors. Am I gonna lose all my gains if I only get 3 hours of sleep tonight?
>>
>>37608181
Chicken livers have a surprising amount of protein too.
>>
elbows hurts from going too ham on triceps on friday, i went to the gym saturday and today it's still hurting but not much as yesterday, should i skip tomorrow if the pain doesn't go away? it's not persistent tho, only when i extend my arms
>>
I've been lifting for a year now. Do I have to bulk and cut to make significant gains or can I just maintain and still build muscle mass.
>>
>>37613669
Elbow tendonitis you're fucked bro.
>>
>>37613669
You need to start taking trippleflex every day. It works wonders.
>>
>>37613236

You're supposed to hit .6 to 1 grams protein per KG every day. That's EVERY DAY.

Whether it comes from protein shakes or elsewhere is up to you.
>>
>>37613556
so glad they stickied that.
First program I ever did and damn it was good. Ive changed to splits etc over past few years but I still miss my amrap sets
>>
>>37613602
105kg after cutting from a lean bulk.

hope youve been on roids for 3 years or you are cooked off your chops mate
>>
I bought an EZ curl bar on kijiji (supposed to be olympic size) and my spring collars don't quite fit on the ends. They just slide off. They fit perfectly on my normal barbell, so I don't think it's the collars. Would the expensive lockjaw collars work for this, or do they only tighten to the width of the normal olympic barbell? Any suggestions?
>>
>>37613912
>you are cooked off your chops mate

calm down jim royle
>>
This isn't about gains but I know this is also the heath board

This happens occasionally and started around last year.
Just had it happen again last night, I did stay up really late so that might have somethng to do with it.

Anyway, it's like a close cousin to sleep paralysis, but instead of being fully awake and unable to move, I'm dreaming.

But this isn't your normal "i'm stuck and I can't move" type dream.

First of all, it's not like sleep paralysis where your brain is sending signals to your arm or leg but it doesn't respond, it's like I have to SERIOUSLY STRUGGLE to formulate the thought to move, like I forget how to.

I would teeter totter between awake and asleep, where the cycle would be
>fall asleep
>dream for a second
>realize I can't formulate the thought to move or breathe
>panic
>realize i've done this a couple of times here
>after 1-10 seconds of mental struggle, move something
>dream gets blurry, mostly awake here, take a quick, frightened breath
>overwhelming urge to fall back asleep here
>forget what just happened
>repeat

This happened around 10-15 times before I broke the cycle by focusing all of my energy on punching the ceiling at my "most awake" stage and forcing myself awake.

I can't stress this enough, the feeling is like I didn't have the brain power to formulate the thought to move, like I was working off of bare minimum mental capacity

What could this be? Anyone else experience this? I'll answer any questions if you need me to (or are curious)
>>
>>37613396
So, bullshit?
>>
Want to start SS. I already own weights and a barbell. I don't have a squat rack and a bench. Besides that i don't have the space to store both of them so buying it is no option for me. I also don't want to go to the gym, at this moment.

Are there alternative exercises to the ones that require a squat rack or a bench?
>>
when someone says they lift 3 plates, is that 3 plates both sides of the bar? or 1.5 sides both sides totalling 3?

beginner, pls no bully
>>
>>37610015
post pic gearhead
>>
>>37613544
Bumpy
>>
I've been 3 months on a cut. Recently I started slowly adding kcals to get back to mainteinance, and I started feeling hungry as fuck. I was fine before. Why is that?
>>
File: c700x420.jpg (58 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
c700x420.jpg
58 KB, 700x420
>>37612388
Totally a personal decision. I have some back hair, not a lot, and a Mangroomer works great for me. Surprisingly smooth.
>>
On a 500 cal deficit for 3 months, and I am hungry af always, is there any non prescription med that can suppress my hunger? I am literally hungry the moment I finish eating, and my stomach growls all day long
Still 12kg away from the goal and need help
>>
>>37615190
what do you eat? are you getting enough protein?

try and get more fiber if you don't get a lot already
>>
>>37613544
How much was your deficit?
>>
Hi /fit/

I've been doing a PPLxPPLx routine for 6 weeks now, and I can not tell I've made aesthetic progress with certainty. I have made strength gains, is this necessarily a sign that my calory intake is sufficient or not ?

I'm eating 2700 at 164 pounds 6.0ft, and I've lifted for 6 months a year and a half ago, so i don't know if I'm elligible for noob gains.

Please advise any way you can
>>
>>37614335
#pl8 on each side of the bar
>>
>>37615190
You eating a lot of carbs? Consider a ketogenic diet.
>>
What kind of knee brace would you reccomend for squatting?

I had knee surgery and I can squat without it but there is a little bit of pain. Don't want to take any risks.
>>
>>37615203
At 1700~a day, mainly rice and chicken, rice with fried eggs and tomatoes, fish and veggies (salmon, tuna and others I don't know the name for in English) and oats for bf

>>37615384
One plate of rice a day, then oats for breakfast
>>
Minor planetoid here (6'1" 280lb). Down from 310 at the start of the year. Things are going well, but it is starting to get hot. Which means that wearing an overshirt all the time isn't going to work. Which means that when I go for a run, I end up with a sweaty t-shirt that does a really amazing job of showing off my bouncing moobs to everyone.

Do compression shirts work? Any recommendations on brands (obviously I've found the Underarmor stuff, but also see Tesla, Baleaf and some other names coming up)? I'm not looking for some bullshit 'turn your flabby gut into a perfect 6-pack' bullshit. But not looking quite so much like Jabba the Hutt with DDDs would be nice.
>>
>>37608160
What do you guys think of this routine for someone that's relatively new to strength training

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bullman2.htm
>>
I strained my back last week deadlifting, took a break and tried again friday. Lower back got sore again so I stopped

Tried sleeping last night and kept waking up with a sore back. Tossing and turning trying to find a comfortable position but it was pretty difficult

Today I woke up really stiff but it's not so bad now, I can bend over without much pain but I noticed my hamstrings are really inflexible, a lot more so than usual, can barely touch the middle of my shin, and my neck's a little sore

Am I over thinking this? Just rest a while and see what happens?
>>
>>37616917
who the fuck cares?

Let me put it to you bluntly.

You already look gross. Adding flapping man tits isn't changing anything. Losing weight should be your only concern.
>>
>>37616955
It isn't the worst thing I have ever seen, but I would do a damn thing on the smith machine.

But all in all the best routine is the one you will follow.
>>
Is PPL a good routine?
I'm using the one I found on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/
>>
>>37617287
>Is PPL a good routine?
Yes

>>37617191
>Am I over thinking this? Just rest a while and see what happens?
yes, yes
>>
File: Phrak Greyskull Routine.png (47 KB, 547x465) Image search: [Google]
Phrak Greyskull Routine.png
47 KB, 547x465
Is it bad that I only feel fatigued after lifting, never any muscle soreness?

I've only been at it for a few months, and I'm currently doing pic related.

Lifts have been progressing fine, but I'm still lifting baby weight.
>>
>>37617307
Its Fine.

Being sore isn't a mark of a good workout.
>>
While running on a treadmill today for cardio, I started to feel pain in my lower right back about midway through.

It wasn't severe enough to keep me from finishing, but I definitely noticed it. I don't really notice it right now while sitting.

However, the pain first started yesterday during my OHPs.

What did I do wrong, and what can I do to heal it?
>>
>>37617382
What is your lifting routine like, or do you only do cardio?
>>
File: 1461893055866.png (200 KB, 1389x1732) Image search: [Google]
1461893055866.png
200 KB, 1389x1732
What, other than peanut butter and I've cream, is good and cheap bulking food? I'm poor but also a skeleton with no job. Drinking lots of milk without regular food also gives me diarrhea.
>>
>>37615246
Up calls slightly. Keep doing it for a few months more, then cut. You'll see your aesthetics.
>>
>>37617395

I do 3 days of lifting, and 2 days of cardio.

I recently started SL 5x5, so day A is Squat/BP/Rows and day B is Squat/OHP/Deadlifts.
>>
What is the correct PPL split?

Coolcicada says ABCxABCx, but other sites have different splits.
>>
>>37617408
>using ice cream to bulk
Eat some spam, senpai
>>
I prepare 2-3 days of chicken & rice every time, but it's kind of bland/dry so I'd like to add something to it.

What kind of sauce can I add to it while still being relatively healthy? Something like sriracha?
>>
>>37617583
put some carrot, mushrooms and green pepper or any veggies when you cook your rice
>>
>>37617583
stir fry red/green pepper and onion, then add the chicken. Everything in stripes. You can use soy sauce if you want
>>
>>37616130
As varying as the opinions on keto are here, I *think* most can agree that it provides a greater level of satiety than a diet consisting of >~50g of carbs/day. That has been my experience anyway. Try it for a week and see.
>>
Should I get this cheap barbell?

https://www.amazon.de/MOVIT®-Langhantel-verchromt-gerendelt-Sternverschlüssen/dp/B0140VJ4AQ

How long does it take until 30kg is too light? I'm a beginner however I'm already reasonably strong. Or should I just go on doing body weight exercises?
>>
File: not-sure.png (53 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
not-sure.png
53 KB, 250x188
>>37608332
>>
>>37608160
how do you calculate calories when brineing chicken?
>>
Is it normal for woman to really struggle with push-ups? My boyfriend busts them out like they're nothing but my arms start shaking even after doing a dozen of the lame ones where you're on your knees. I can only manage one or two actual push-ups.
>>
How can you reduce muscle soreness and DOMS?
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 415x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 415x387
What are good accessories to add to SL 5X5? Day 1: squat, bench, row. Day 2: squat, ohp, dead.

What days would be best? Thinking of adding chin-ups to day 2 and something else to day 1, maybe incline bench?
>>
>>37619876
You won't get it after a few weeks
>>
What are good gyms in NYC?
>>
is taking clen and pre workout at the same time gunna kill me
>>
>>37619875
yeah I don't know any women who without training can bust out ten push-ups. you hair don't have the chest and arm strength. probably more because of your arms.

keep doing the regular ones and finish the set with the lame ones or lower yourself to the floor as slowly as possible, then get back up and do it again.

then the next time you do push-ups you should be able to do more normal ones than the last time.
>>
>>37621209
hair = just

bored at work so mobile corrections are inevitable.
>>
>>37608681
Use your repressed anger at the gym bro. You seem to have a lot.
>>
I only have i straightbar and bench, no longer have a gym membership. What lift can i add to bench press, box squat, and arm curls so i can have a full workout. I also have dumbbells and curl bar.

I want to work on abdominal and leg strength.
>>
>>37621330
clean and press
>>
>>37610492
>>37612275

Mercy is based, Mccree is basically the Zyzz of the game, if you play Genji you'll get a rotator cuff injury.
>>
Can I do rows inmediately after squats or is that retarded?
>>
File: summinaintright.png (48 KB, 311x164) Image search: [Google]
summinaintright.png
48 KB, 311x164
I have a desk job and love eating, average weight

Whats the best way to increase my TDEE so I can eat more treats without turning into a fatass?
>>
What's the exercise called at the 6:55 mark?

https://youtu.be/Okhsv_JMteE?t=6m55s
>>
>>37619924
Mehdi recommends dips on A and pullups on B.
http://stronglifts.com/exercises/
>>
>>37621508
Bent over rows? Both SL and SS recommend a press between the two to let your legs recover. If you can do it with good form, more power to you I guess.
>>
Does anyone have any experience setting up a home gym outside? How is it? Thinking about setting it up for the back door
>>
File: fuck.png (1 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
1 MB, 1065x902
How do you maintain control over yourself in confrontation? I get shaky as fuck if I even raise my voice at someone.
>>
What can I do to replace pullups? All the beginner programs I see have pullups and I cant even do one
>>
File: chicken.png (75 KB, 505x777) Image search: [Google]
chicken.png
75 KB, 505x777
>>37608160
according to the package the chicken thighs I'm making weigh about 350g each, but google says one chicken thigh is 100g, I'm confused, is 2/3s of the chicken thighs weight really bone and skin?
>>
>>37621696
>How is it?
Rusty, I'd wager.
>>
>>37621772
Well I'd assume there would be a nice anti rust coating every month or so. And fresh new paint each time it gets really bad
>>
>>37621707
If you have to raise your voice you're already doing the wrong thing
>>
>Started jogging last spring
>Always jogged on a field, never asphalt
>Progress about a month, took it slow
>Decided to start doing 10-15 min consecutive jogging
>Knee started hurting after 2 days
>Decided to rest until it healed
>Still hurts a year later
How the fuck?
>>
>>37621757
do chin-ups and/or negative pull-ups.
>>
>>37621871
I'd say the reason it still hurts is because you bitched out and stopped running. It's common to get those aches and pains in your joints. The human body is optimized for running; the pain goes away as you train. Obviously there's a point where you've hurt yourself and need to take it easy for a week or two, but assuming you're young and healthy, it sounds to me like you quit before you could git gud.
>>
>>37622186
the human body is absolutely not optimized for running. we technically aren't even "optimized" for standing upright. that's why back and knee problems are so common. we are way more evolved to walk than jog. our ancestors walked to hunt. they didn't jog like assholes across plains and flats just to die of exhaustion. he would walk behind animals making them run until THEY died from all the dumb running they did. fuck running. overrated af. now swimming. swimming is something I can support. it's like I'm an otter or something. a sexy otter.
>>
>>37622186
So it's normal to have knee pain for over a year?
>>
>>37622242
are you fat?
what kind of pain?
>>
>>37622267
75kg / 165lbs, so no.
Hard to describe it, but it's more of an aggressive discomfort more than direct pain.
There is no visibility wrong with it, at least not that I can spot when comparing it to my good knee.
There is no spot I can poke or squeeze that makes it hurt more.
It gets worse when I lightly jog or jump a bit. Just jogging 20 seconds to reach the train is enough for it to get worse for weeks.
>>
>>37622267
>>37622298
Also having my leg straight when lying down is uncomfortable.
>>
How much does your clothing size change after getting /fit/? I'm only training for 1-2 months now and planning to buy clothes I can still wear in a year or two. I'm not skinny or fat, normal weight, simply trying to get in shape. 1.80m/70kg. Will I go from an M to an L?
>>
>>37622298

My friend. Please read this carefully. You have tendonitis. I had this exact same issue for a year. It's most probably patella tendonitis aka jumpers knee.

This issue has a few causes but most commonly it's chronic muscle tightness. The pain won't go away unless you release the muscle and let the tendons heal. Get a really good physio and stretch every single day. Look up all the muscles that intersect the knee and stretch them daily. There are lots.

God speed anon. I just fixed mine
>>
Fit please. I cannot fucking sleep at normal times, and I've been dealing with this shit for years. I've looked up all the shit on keeping light and noise out, I've tried white noise, I keep my living area clean etc etc. Ive tried stuff like melatonin and other OTC.

Is there something like Ambien I could try OTC? Or any sources for ambien or its generic? I sit up all night till 5-6am regularly, take a nap of maybe 1-2 hours during the day and continue this trend. I workout every other day with intense weight training and I don't take anything other than a multivitamin. I have done 1 cycle of test e years ago, but nothing recently.
>>
>>37622402
I know you mentioned light, but have you tried to cut out ALL light? My gf have periods that sounds about the same as your sleeping rhythms. We decided always put on all alarms and shit we needed for the morning before 8 pm, and then not even touch our electronic devices before the next morning. We also dimmed the lights, or sometimes turned them all the way off. This has helped her a lot, latest she's fallen asleep like this is 1 am. It also helped our relationship a lot because there isn't really anything else to do than to talk and have sex when it's dark.
>>
Anyone know what i should eat for protein other than eggs if i go pesco-vegetarian diet?
>>
Why should i deadlift
>>
>>37622466
I have tried eliminating all light like that. It helped marginally. Instead of going to sleep at 5-6 it would be maybe 4-5.
>>
>>37622484
Beans. There's like a million different types so knock yourself out.
>>
>>37622484
Can you eat peanutbutter? Egg whites.

I think pesco means fish right? Fish has a good amount of protein.

Beans/legumes have a decent amount of protein.

Soy.
>>
>>37622466
I could ask my dad about ambien since he's a physician, but I'm apprehensive to do so. I don't want him to think I'm trying to take advantage or anything. I believe ambien has a very low rate of addiction though, and I don't have an addictive personality.
>>
Hey /fit/

I'm starting a cut to get my abs visible for summer. Nothing big, just the annoying smal layer of fat covering them. I'm at about 500 Cals deficit. How will it affect my training ? Just this morning I felt like shit and had somehow some difficulties to perform at my best...
>>
>>37622554
Get some more fat and carbs. Those are your energy. Especially 30m-45m before your workout.
>>
>>37622554
>Just this morning I felt like shit
Just get some casein before sleep.
>>
>>37612263
t-bone is ribeye + tenderloin, porterhouse is the same thing but with more of the tenderloin (so, generally, a strictly better cut)
>>
>>37618823
Will do, thanks
>>
Can I get a form check? https://youtu.be/w3BaTteRw1Y This is a little embarrassing, but hey, so is squatting in public at starting SL weights. Total noob dyel, but I have watched all of Alan Thrall's, Mehdi's & Rippetoe's et. al. videos many times (I actually fall asleep to them these days), and am currently reading SS. To me it looks like I'm catapulting the bar backward at the top, which probably isn't great. I'm only on week 2 of SL, so this was only 60 lbs / 27KG. And this was only the second set, so I'm still peppy. Doing AtG because I can and it feels good. Last set was considerably slower, and thank god I didn't record my 105 lbs / 48KG deadlift. From my facial expression you would have thought I was lifting a car.

Be brutally honest but pls no bully.

Oh, and on a side note, this was my first attempt at an anonymous G+/YT account. Can you even see my email, anons?
>>
>>37622648
Looks like you lift your heels up ever so slightly and bend your knees past your toes. Try changing your stance. Its hard for me to tell what's wrong exactly but I'd guess you should maybe go wider and make sure the weight is on your heels.
>>
>>37622648
Also the YouTube/account seems private to me. Your username just shows up as ambiguous letters like JWJWIKF.
>>
>>37622659
>>37622666
Holy shit, as much as I'm trying to keep the weight on them, it does look like I'm not. I thought I just won the ankle mobility lottery and went knees forward. Maybe I got the runner up prize, and will keep the knees back. Thanks anon.

And that stands for The Things I Do to Get an Anonymous Form Check.

And re: the catapulting thing, I'm thinking opening up the hip angle sooner might help. Second?
>>
anyone got a picture of that guy who talks about strength=aesthetics and posted his physique with all the muscles circled in relation to the compound lifts he does?
>>
>>37621509
Standing desk. Dunno how to implement that without looking like a hippy though
>>
Is there a guide or infopic on how to get a decent tan?
>>
Anybody know good stretches to get ready for strength training. Shit like getting your hips and shoulders ready for heavier lifts?
>>
>>37615233
Around 700. I'm going up by 100 /week
>>
>>37623250
>Around 700
Then logically your maintenance amount/TDEE is +700 from your deficit. I don't think you need to ramp up slowly, or at all, but of course it won't do any harm, other than delay your bulk.
>>
I lift for 8 weeks now, but i am ill now since last week and can not work out.

How much does it affect someone when he was ill and than starts to lift again? I lost almost 0,7 kg bodyweight already.
>>
File: 1466332492466.gif (1 MB, 410x568) Image search: [Google]
1466332492466.gif
1 MB, 410x568
What's the general rule with waiting between workouts?

I've just been doing:
>Work out
>Get sore
>Wait until not sore
>Work out again
per muscle group. How far can you push it?
If you keep exercising while sore will it have a negative reaction?

Is it okay to work out to the point where every muscle group is sore almost every day?
>>
Why 2 threads...?

So I just started working out and things are going OK, but I have a "problem" with deadlifts. Whenever I do it I feel like my muscles are strong enough to do it and my form is fine so that's not an issue. But my heartrate jumps like mad and probably my blood-pressure too. Like pounding like a hammer. Afterwards I feel I need to sit down or I'll faint or something...

Is this normal? Can it be dangerous if one is untrained? Should I do some cardio or something to strenghten my heart? Do deads with slightly lighter weights or not progress as quickly just so my body gets used to it? Don't wanna stop deadlifting...
>>
Rate my routine. It's SL5x5, but if you hit the first three sets, go up weight on the fourth set and do AMRAP. Then for the fifth set, drop weight to around 65-75% and do a pause set AMRAP.
>>
I read the warmup part on http://fitsticky.com/ but I didn't understand how much weight I should use

For example, if I deadlift 100kg, how much weight should I use in the warmup sets?
>>
>>37623869
soreness =/= muscle growth, just a good sign you used the muscle

extended soreness =/= extended muscle growth. if you're too sore to work out the muscle a couple days later, you're not getting 'more' benefit, you just dug yourself into a deeper hole that you need a longer time to recover from

but as a general rule, allow the muscle full recovery (not sore) before you try hit it again
>>
Fraud isn't awake yet, so I'll ask here?

What's the skinny with oral test supps? How available are they? If I'm at natural test levels will I get slightly higher than natural test levels, or will my body compensate and just produce less?

If my body does compensate, will I have to cruise forever or is the change alight enough that I can bounce back?
>>
ABC*ABC*

A
OHP 4*6 + 2*10
BB Bench Press 4*6 + 2*10
DB Incline Press 5*10
Lateral DB raises 5*10
Tricep Pushdowns 5*10

B
Lateral Pulldowns 4*6 + 2*10
DB Rows 5 * 10
Seated rows 5*10
RDL 5 * 5
EZB curls 5 * 10

C
Ab work
Squat 4*6 + 2*10
Seated Calf raises 5*10

Is this too much volume for a natty ?
>>
>>37608160
How long should wait before masturbating after a work out?

I always feel ready to blow after a good session
>>
>>37626368
Summerfag dyel please leave.

You are supposed to train when sore, so you get rid of DOMS faster.
>>
>>37623869
Follow a novice program like ss or greyskull.

>>37625510
Doesnt really matter, but i would do the empty bar for 5, then 60kg for 5, then 85kg for 3-5, then 90kg for one

Resting after the last two warm up sets.

P.s. with proper warm up, you will find you can lift a good 5-10kg more than you can without warming up.

>>37623329
You have no gains to lose.
>>37622491
Because it is one of the most intensive fullbody lifts in existence, it is the most effective rehabilitative exercise for the lumbar spine. It will literally help your body produce more test after a workout. And it is the single best exercise for wrist flexors.
More importantly there is no reason NOT to
-doesnt hinder v-taper development, just ask frank zane, or arnie, or literally every body builder with a nice v-taper except artemus dolgin
-only bad for you if you have improper form, and proper form on the deadlift is piss easy
>>
>>37624074
Retarded as fuck/10
I didnt think you could make SL any shittier for linear progression.
Thanks for proving me wrong.

If you fail a third, fourth, or fifth set, you didnt rest long enough between sets
>but i rested x minutes!!
Doesnt matter, wasnt long enough.
If you dont want to rest 9 hours per exercise, maybe dont do so many heavy sets
>>
>>37623284
Ramping up helps reverse thermogenic afaptation/metabolic adaptation as you increase caloric intake.

>>37617447
There is none.
PPL is an overrated meme, anyhow.
Pplpplx is fine for low volume, especially if you alternate intensity days.
Pplxpplx is for higher volume or more consistent intensity training
>>
>>37617287
Only for intermediate, and even then... Meh.

>>37621549
Unilateral incline dumbbell press.
Or one-at-a-time inclince dumbbell bench
>>
>>37627173
>You are supposed to train when sore, so you get rid of DOMS faster
talk about summerfags. I

that statement is somewhat correct, but used in the wrong context. just because you can regurgitate something you heard doesn't mean you know what you're talking about m8
>>
>>37615246
If yo dont know if you are novice, do a novice routine, until you can no longer get a response from it.
And yes,mstrength gains are indicative of proper caloric intake.
>>37616955
0/10 dont use.
Try a proven novice routine, like ss or gslp or reg parks.

Avoid icf and sl
>>37614249
Actually, /fit/ is no longer "/fit/ - Fitness and Health"
If you look at the top of the board, it has been changed to "/fit/ - Fitness"

>>37624054
Deadlifts is cardio too.
Just keep at it. This is how i felt when i first started doing squats.
For some reason deads never affected me much

>>37626466
Just inject test into your butt.
It is safer, and more effective.
>>
>>37621330
Do gayskull

A.
Bench
Row
Deadlift

B.
Ohp
Weighted chin
Hip thrust
>>
>>37627092
>lateral pulldown
Kek. Lat is short for latissimus dorsi, not lateral.

As far as the volume goes... Too many heavy sets on the main lifts, but the accessories are fine.
Do 3x6, 3x10 rather than 4x6, 2x10.
Doing ohp and bench same day is going to fuck one of those lifts. I recommend fucking bench, because OHP is GOAT for aesthetics.

Outside of that, just add hip thrusts and/or deadlifts to leg day, and nix the arm isolations.

This is all if you are intermediate.. If you are novice, then you really should avoid weekly progression and such high volume, and stick to a tried and true novice program
>>
>>37627380
>implying that was regurgitation
>implying DOMS has anything to do with adding rest days
>implying you arent DYEL AF
>implying i dont have SBTY
>implying you know jack shit about dick.

All these implications... And you had to implicate me
>>
>>37627495
I didn't imply it was regurgitation, I literally told you you were regurgitating because you used a somewhat correct sentiment it in the wrong context.

>regurgitating implying memes

just leave. stop trying so hard while being so wrong.
>>
>>37627380
When you get called out for being a know-nothing DYEL, it is advisable to leave the thread without posting any more, lest you further embarass yourself....
>>37614330
Hip thrust and floor press.
Hip thrust is sub optimal as fuck, but infinitely better than nothing.
If you thrust 3pl8, you will have decent lower body strength. Feet away from body to target quads, feet towards body for hamstrings and calves, shins perpendicular for glutes.

>>37612635
No, as long as you get all your aminos, you are good.
The exception is plant protein, which has 78% bioavailability, as a result of fiber content.

>>37614337
Eric helms is natty, you dip
>>
>>37627529
I am not wrong.

If your muscles are sore, you need to train more, be ause DOMS is a symptom of an undertrained muscle. Training less is the opposite of the correct response.

And it is not regurgitation, faggot.
Also you are laughably wrong

Endof.
>>
Push (Chest/Triceps/Shoulders):

Flat Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Seated (or Standing) Barbell Shoulder/Overhead Press: 3x5
Incline Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise: 3x10-12
Rope Pushdowns (circuit machine): 3x10-12
Overhead Dumbbell Extension or similar triceps exercise: 3x10-12
Shrugs(circuit machine or dumbbells): 3x10-12

Pull (Back/Biceps):

Barbell Rows: 3x5
Lat Pulldowns with (Long Bar or V-bar) (circuit machine): 3x8-10
Seated Rows (circuit machine) - optional if already doing barbell rows: 3x8-10
Face-pulls: 3x-10-12
Barbell Bicep Curls (Alternate between close and normal grip): 4x-10-12
Choice of one other bicep exercise (typically Hammer Curls): 3x10-12

Legs (Quad/Ham/Calves):

Barbell Squats: 4x5-6
Leg Press (optional if already doing above squats): 3x8-10
Leg Extensions (circuit machine): 3x10-12
Hamstring Curls (circuit machine): 3x10-12
Standing Calf Raises (circuit machine): 5x10-12

is this a good routine? it is coolcicada's. my ohp gets fucked every time because i do bench first, should i do ohp before the benching? how often should i be increasing weight? this is my second routine after doing SS for a year.
>>
File: 20160620_142745-1.jpg (897 KB, 1782x2805) Image search: [Google]
20160620_142745-1.jpg
897 KB, 1782x2805
How many ounces of ribeye is this?
>>
my lat is bigger on the right side than on my left (maybe due to fapping ?)
Should i only do left sided lat excercises until they're about the same or is it going to level out at some point?
pls help
>>
I've been getting pain in the front of my shoulder lately, mainly when i do a horizontal pull movement such as rows. Is this shoulder impingement, and if so, how do i fix it?
>>
>>37627613
I have the same problem anon (and it's almost definitely due to fapping). It has been evening out through my usual lat work but I also do an extra set of one arm dumbbell rows with my left arm to help.
>>
>>37627589
>eating the cadaverous jew
>making it
Jesus, Mary & Joseph just have some fucken tofu, brah. Give your arteries some respite.
>>
>>37627578
I would recommend an intermediat tm ppl split from fitsticky.com over memecada.

I had never got good results from ppl, i like my fullbody 3x a week.

Actually it is more like a U/L/U split, because i dont do much for my lower body anymore...
>>
>>37627731
Thanks for the not answer again qttdt
>>
>>37627589
Like 2.5
>>37627731
>le sat fats are bad for you maymay
Literally just eat sufficient fiber, and burn fat instead of being a sedentary fat fuck
Sat fats are amazing for test, you estrogenated DYEL
https://www.anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/

Just lift and do anaerobic cardio from time to time, and your cardiovascular system will be incredibly healthy.
The AHA had extreme funding bias (from crisco and other vegetable oil jews) and is not to be trusted.

Actual, modern science shows sat fats are only bad if you are a lazy fat fuck and even the increased risk of colon cancer from red meat is literally negated with sufficient fiber intake
>>
>>37627812
Dude, those are AWESOME resources and I thank you for them, but given that I refered to meat as "the cadaverous jew" I think it was obvious I was just trolling. Anabolicmen is awesome, though, haven't read those articles but I do make sure I get me dem dere fats.
>>
>>37627747
cool, ill check it out, thanks.
>>
>>37608181
I need that infographic on cooking chicken breast, doe anyone have it?
It was something like "chicken brest the /fit/ way" or something.
>>
File: 1452276520952.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1452276520952.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
Short version: Can I replace overhead press with barbell front raises for shoulders?

Longer version: My routine consists of bench, squat, deads, ohp and rows. That's what I have time for. I do these lifts with a barbell and rack. I'm dropping OHP it's just not working out for me I can no longer waste time fixing it

I love barbell front raises and I feel them in my shoulders far more than OHP. I don't need the compound benefits of OHP at all just need an efficient barbell shoulder lift and it seems front raises are that

Any disagreements or anything I'm missing here?
>>
what should i look for in a running shoe if my current pair is giving me pain right below my knees?

general advice is also welcome
>>
Hey guys I'm at the gym. Should I use the rowing machine for cardio after lifting? Will it eat my gains?
>>
Are box jumps bad for your knees? What is good form for box jumps?
>>
>>37628243
If you're willing to invest some money, get your feet checked at the store. They can give you some recommendations and stuff
>>
Anybody have tips on breaking plateaus? I don't feel like I should be hitting one on my third week of lifting.
>>
>>37628335
Check your form. Eat more.
>>
>>37608160
How the fuck do I deal with shitty gymbros? I made the mistake of telling a dyel friend he could join me at the gym. He's the biggest gains goblin ever:
>Can't keep a schedule
>So.Damn.Talkative
>Doesnt understand the importance of timed pauses
>Always goes light. Fucking always.

I swear to fucking god this shit is driving me up the wall and it would be tearing us apart, if it weren't for our friendship outside of the gym. But oh god those hours in the gym...
>>
>>37628313
bump
>>
How do I not lose my balance during Calve raises?
How do I strengthen my grip? I can't do hanging leg raises for long because i start to slip.
>>
When you guys refer to newb gains ending, do you mean a length of time or when you reach a certain wait
>>
File: 543534654654654.jpg (19 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
543534654654654.jpg
19 KB, 210x240
Is this a good starting program?

A
Squat
Benchpress
Barbell curls
Pull ups

B
Overhead Press
Rows
Deadlift

I don't want to do Starting Strength because my thighs are already quite large and my lower body strength far outweighs my upper body strength.
>>
>>37628659
Can you switch to a day/time of which you know he can't go to the gym? Otherwise maybe just switch routines so you have some time 'alone', when you're doing other exercises.

>can't keep a schedule
Like what? Gym routine or 'go to gym x days in the week at x hour' schedule? If the first, not your problem. If the second, don't worry. Just do your thing when you want. If he isn't there at the time and date you discussed, that's on him

>talkative
Tell him that you want to focus on your next set/lift. Or just straight up tell him that you want a little quiet in the gym, but that it's no problem outside.

>timed pauses
Once again, do your own thing. Have the pauses you want. Tell him about the importance of timed pauses, but if he doesn't do them himself, that's on him.

>always goes light
Not your problem. As long as he's doing something/having fun, it's OK in my book.
>>
>>37627928
Short version: no.
Long version : Fuck no, not even close
https://kinobody.com/workouts-and-exercises/how-to-get-big-shoulders-without-steroids/
>>
>>37628756
>this shit article again
fuck off retard
>>
>>37628719
I meant weight
>>
>>37628730
SS is not about making your "thighs big", it's about making your whole body strong. you don't have a strong squat or a strong lower body, you're weak as fuck all over which is why you're doing a novice program.
>>
>>37628719
>>37628791
It has more to do with you not being able to get good, consistent gains on linear progression, I think. The time/weight at which that happens differs for everyone.
>>
>>37628730
Take out the curls, and switch pull ups for chin ups (you will maintain progression easier)

That is basically greyskull lp.
You can progress on it like ss, or like gslp

Phase in the curls when you near intermediate levels (if ever, i don't isolate arms and they are proportionate as fuck), but definitely switch to pull ups when you switch to
>>
>>37628775
>fake natty loses deltoid mass when he replaces ohp with raises
Yeah, fuck me for being a tard.
Enjoy your huge natty delts
>>
>>37628380
Should I de-load, too? I'd feel like a pussy deloading bitch weight.
>>
>>37627562
>being this stupid
yes, using a muscle will increase bloodflow to sore muscles will aid recovery, hence why LIGHT recovery days can be used in training. TRAINING a sore muscle every time it's sore is fucking retarded and you're fucking retarded for thinking that's what people are suggesting.

a sore muscle means a damaged muscle (in the context of working out), and to GROW you need it to REPAIR first - doing another workout ontop of that just prolongs the down time, and keeps you damaged for longer. you can't grow if you're always on the repair.

you ever wonder why no legitimate routine ever has you working out every muscle everyday?

>Endof
cringelord summerfag pls go
>>
>>37628904
Nah, deloading is last resort. Ask somebody for tips, watch same instructional videos, eat before workout.
>>
>>37628823
Yeah, I know. I actually did do SS for about 3 months.
Problem is my squats went up rapidly while my bench and ohp stalled quickly; like I said I already have disproportionately large thighs, probably from cycling a lot as a teenager. I've actually made better progress on this programme. Plus I can't be doing with power cleans. I feel like the programme is geared more toward people wanting to put on a large amount of mass. I just want to have the strength of an average man, and maybe a little more.

>>37628867
Cheers mate, I'll keep it it mind.
>>
>>37628719
A novice lifter adapts to each individual training session.

So you train once, then rest, and you are stronger.
An intermediate requires a week of training and rest to gain strength.

I did a shitty job explaining, but if you read the first part of practical programming for strength training, he explains

But novices progressing 3x a week and intermediates progressing weekly is the gyst of it.
>>
>>37628883
pressing works delts and I bench press. if you are losing signifcant shoulder mass from benching and lateral raising you have a genetic deficiency. the site you linked is trying to shill you a product using bro science and nothing more.
>>
>>37628948
Watch the video in that link.

He talks about this line of thought in like the first 2 seconds
>>
i took half an adderall maybe about 6 hours ago, can i go to the gym and workout now?

im always cautious of my heart and shit and dont usually take aderall
>>
>>37628956
so in other words: there's absolutely nothing of value in thr video.

not giving you views, shill. now fuck off.
>>
>>37628927
Thanks homie.
>>
>>37628948
You're right.
Kino doesnt do a fuckton of bench or incline bench.
Man, I am such a tard
>>
>>37628967
Whatever, bro.

Your heart is set on being a deltlet.
Enjoy your natty nogainz
>>
>>37628970
>>37628992
there's nothing of value in your article or video. kys shill
>>
>>37628961
No, go study.
>>
>>37629007
Kek.
I wish i was fake natty greg.

But my point still stands that even on roids he lost delt mass from just raises and benching
>>
>>37629025
>i totally lost mass guise
>buy my program
thanks for the help. now fuck off
>>
>>37629037
I am not kino, and you shouldnt buy his program.

All i am saying is if you want joocy delts, not even roids can save you, if you dont implement ohp into your routine.

Stop fucking straw manning, i dont give a shit what routine you use, only that you press,overhead really fucking heavy.

Faggot.

Also do deadlifts.
If i source a t-nation article talking about how deadlifts are GOAT, does that make me a t-nation shill?

Kys /pol/poster.
I was just trying to help you have nice delts
>>
>>37629037
>asks for help
>gets mad for recieving help
It's people like you that should really sit in the corner of a dark room and kill yourself.
>>
>>37628313
>>37628672
Another bump
>>
>>37629089
>>37629100
nobody with a shred of credibility "helps" by posting a link and run to a shill website

you and your website are a joke and there's nothing you can do or say to change that fact.
>>
>>37628701
pls help
>>
>>37627589
https://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Digital-Multifunction-Kitchen-Elegant/dp/B004164SRA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1466465420&sr=8-3&keywords=kitchen+scale
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.