[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to get fit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1460978069272.gif (310 KB, 500x242) Image search: [Google]
1460978069272.gif
310 KB, 500x242
First time here and desu I'm looking for the thing that inspires people to become fit, I've found mine but I want to know what others define as their purpose for getting fit.
>>
>>37607412
tbqh its because i hate myself
>>
>>37607430
Tbh
>>
>>37607430
That's what motivates me brah. I hate how the last couple of years have been for me, that's my groove now. Get into life. "Get not fat, get fit."
>>
>>37607430
Yup
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 315x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 315x467
I started trying to get girls but my autism kept holding me back, I've accepted my fate and hope I get kickass wizard powers
>>
It's my hate
The hate that I can't stand looking at my naked body.
The hate that the girl I wanted didn't want me.
The hate how i was weaker then other guys.
My hate drives me, hate is my only friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 846x1077) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 846x1077
>>
There's two things for me
First is the fact that it separates you from the rest, you're stronger than them
And second, it kills me when my mum (I'm 18) tells me not to stay out late because there's "shady people" that hang out at the train station.
I want to tell her that I could take them on and fuck them up and she has nothing to worry about
>>
>>37607412
>fat hate threads
>transformation threads
>i took everything good out of my life and the only way i get joy is to exercise and the other 23 hours of the day i want to kill myself and everyone else because fuck the world there is no point to this other than chasing whatever feeling gets my brain to release that sweet dopamine oh god i need to do a set
>>
I want to look better in clothes
>>
>>37607430
hey for a tripfag you're not so bad
i started lifting for girls but eventually /fit/ made me hate girls as much as i hate myself so now i just lift for the sake of lifting
>>
>>37607412

The screaming. The screaming. The screaming...
Tl;dr, a monumental douchebag across the ocean got into a relationship with another girl across the ocean I'll never meet and didn't even know I liked. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. I have fucking had enough with people I consider inferior to me getting more out of life than me. So now I'm literally screaming inside whenever I'm not tired. I work myself out to my limit just to get some peace of mind. And maybe make big trip and beat a jackass black and blue.
>>
i hate myself and lifting makes me hate myself less.
>>
>>37607412
Mind body spirit
Get all 3 in order and reap the responce
>>
Cus Im almost always angry and getting fit is the only non destructive way I've learned to cope.
Tbqh, senpai.
>>
I genuinely enjoy exercise. I like cardio more than weight training but i get a ton of pleasure and fulfillment from both. I like that every day im progressing in some way. Even if every other part of my day is absolutely terrible, i can still hit the gym and make it worth getting out of bed.
>>
I have an auto immune condition that basically forces me to get fit if I don't want my spine to fuse.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.