[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Someone asks for a spot >Tell him "No"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: frog324.jpg (8 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
frog324.jpg
8 KB, 238x212
>Someone asks for a spot
>Tell him "No"
>>
>Guy comes goto me and asks for spot

my name is no
my sign is no
You need to let it go
>>
>>37607033
Is that frog girl from boku no pico academy?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>someone asks for a spot
>lift the weight up immediately when they slow
>>
>>37607416
haha, that's even worse than OP. And worse than that is he musters up the courage to tell you don't do that please, and you say OK and keep doing it.
>>
>>37607628
literally had this happen yesterday

on the first rep this guy is pulling the weight up and I say "no stop" and he nods, pulls his hands off and we go through this process for 4 reps and on my last rep he steps away from the bench and I am saying "help help" as he does nothing
>>
>>37607709
Your fault. Telling your spotter what to do like a slave. You get spotted and you appreciate it you degenerate
>>
>>37607133
Yes
>>
I was giving a guy a spot on bench other day and he said he was going for three. He did three without any help but on four he hesitated for about two seconds midway in and I gave the ol pointer n middle fingerblast. Did I do right?
>>
>>37607073
Ultra fucking Kek
>>
>>37607033

I dont spot randoms

if they pin themselves im getting sued, fuck that.
>>
I'm homegym and I've never once wanted a spot. Squats I just kinda fall down and drop it behind me, bench I use safeties. What do you need a spotter for?
>>
>>37608576
You need a spotter when you push heavy weights pussy. No give me your lol made up numbers on your lifts.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.