[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can I burn thigh fat?? can i do it just by running or is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: thinner-thighs-700.jpg (50 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
thinner-thighs-700.jpg
50 KB, 700x700
how can I burn thigh fat?? can i do it just by running or is there any individual exercise?
>>
three words:
>ab
>circle
>pro

it's really that simple... and for only 3 payments of $39.99! a real bargain!!
>>
If you're female, don't unless morbidly obese. Nobody wants a twig gf. If dude, just do cardio and eat right. It's pretty difficult to target a specific area to burn fat. By sticking to your exercise program and eating right, you will lower your overall body fat percentage.
>>
You cant spot lose fat. Just exercise and/or consume fewer calories.
>>
SQUATS
>>
>>37540835
I'm a guy that lost fat in all other parts of body except my thighs( I wasn't morbidly obese, I was just not really fit) what should I eat for propper fat burning?
>>
thanks guys
>>
>>37540853

>>37540850
>>
>>37540862
np now show pics cutie
>>
yohimbine lotion works good on thighs because of heat/blood running thru there.
>>
>>37540853
Well its not so much as what you eat, but rather what your bodys nutrition needs are. Do you use anything like My Fitness Pal to track your nutrient consumption? If not, you should. Basically if you want to cut body fat, you need to be eating in about a 500 calorie defect from "maintenance". If you're unfamiliar with that term, it basically means the amount of macros you need to consume to stay the exact way you are. You can do this by estimation or getting your exact BMR calculated. All this might sound complicated but trust me, tracking your caloric intake is the only way to actually lose body fat if you can't do it naturally.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.