[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (19 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19 KB, 594x396
I have been invited along to a gym. As a slight robot this is a daunting experience filled with fear, loathing, self hate, etc.

So the question is, what clothing is acceptable to wear in a gym environment. What should i wear.
>>
>>37540038
polo and cargo trousers
>>
File: 1403336714881.jpg (25 KB, 300x437) Image search: [Google]
1403336714881.jpg
25 KB, 300x437
>>37540038
You go to the gym with this on.
Otherwise everyone will realize that you're autistic.
>>
>>37540073
What type of foot wear?

I have sandals, shoes, boots.
>>
>>37540073
Wow, ignore this idiot.
Polo is fine, but you need chinos and boat shoes, not cargo trousers.
>>
>>37540038
polo shirt and jeans with track shoes if it's cold.
if it's warm wear shorts that go past your knees (preferably mid-shin),high socks and a tight-fitting tshirt
Just relax bro.
>>
>>37540095
Yeah kind of this. T shirt, workout shorts and tennis shoes or sneakers of some sort. Things that allow you to move around freely and easily without getting in the way.
>>
>>37540085
Well I would go for sandals, you cant wear shoes with any kind of heels to avoid fucking up your posture while squating.

Clasic converse are fine too, but now with the summer I would definetly go for the flipflops
>>
I don't think I need to make a thread for this so what should I wear if I'm fat and sweat a lot? My gym equipment are normal black shirt, normal black shorts, simple socks, simple sneakers, phone, sometimes gloves (I have a job with hands, inb4 jacking dudes off), towel for personal use, bottle of 0.5 of water.
Should I bring something else?
>>
>>37540184

Polo and cargo trousers
>>
>>37540095

Thanks seems sensible reply.

Can i wear same sneakers i would wear outside, like walking into gym and use same shoes or do i need indoor gym only sneakers?
>>
>>37540322
You can wear your outdoor sneakers just make sure you clean them first. Also wear basketball shorts as it helps give much better mobility when doing SS
>>
Short or sweatpants. Loose, unless you want to be a tit like me, do an arse-to-grarse squat and tear that thing wide open.

On the other hand, you're just being invited along, so I don't think you're going to be expected to arrive with a squat suit on.
>>
Indians... Indians everywhere...
>>
>>37540038
Old t shirt and gym shorts.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.