[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got a /FITndigenous/ guide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 318x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 318x480
Anyone got a /FITndigenous/ guide?
>>
>>37537421
Depends on what the fuck that tard word means, tard.
>>
You start with:

1XChill in Village with hunting party
1XHead out into jungle to hunt
25XTracking Boar
1XSpear to boar head

Then you squat the boar or do an overhead press when you are carrying back to the village on a stick.
>>
>>37537421
>Live in house made of leaves, naked
>Perfectly cut hair and shaved

How?
>>
>>37539502
Genetic bro, while you waste time showering and in barber shop FITNDIGENOUS just go around naked with perfect hair and clean shaven because they are BORN this way.
While you are in the gym they are just CHILLING in the village, walking around with their perfectly built body, fucking their hightest women slave and cooking PIZZA on the campfire.
>>
>>37537421
tribe core x failure
>>
Be 4'11"
>>
>>37537421
I refuse to believe that this man doesn't lift.
>>
>>37539542
10/10
>>
>>37539542
While you waste your time counting your macros and supplementing accordingly, RUNNINGBEAR eats BUGS and fucks your SQUAWITIS.
>>
>>37539558
mirin abocore
>>
>>37539815
the babies almost taller than him, he could walk up steps and build decent legs
>>
Why are the indigenous men jacked and have well shaped bodies while their women aren't very /fit/ looking?
Does someone have pics of native qts btw.
>>
>>37537421
Looks like SS to me
>>
File: 1465656372192.jpg (127 KB, 962x641) Image search: [Google]
1465656372192.jpg
127 KB, 962x641
>>37540163
She looks average
>>
>>37539502
Even tribes are not completelly isolated anymore, I remember seeing on some documentary seeiing nomadic tribes with digital watches because they were s convenient, Im sure they can get a hold of some razors
>>
>>37540270
Young tribe girls are qts but they dont wear bras so their tits sag really early
>>
>>37539502
they dont make beards... because genetics
>>
>>37539542
Top kek
>>
>>37540163
because women aren't evolved to be muscular at least not in the upper body.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.