[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GodTier Genetics = Good health ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20160612-WA0017.jpg (198 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160612-WA0017.jpg
198 KB, 900x1600
Is there a connection between amazing genetics and good health. I know movie stars won't show what problems they have but still..seems like they even enjoy good health.
>>
>>37537251
>stress free lifestyle
>access to the complete upper tier of healthcare, so good that plebs like us don't even know about it like injecting fetuses straight into the spinal fluid
>judeo-satanic sex magick rituals
Gee, who knows dude.
>>
>>37537251
Good genetics are mostly healthy genetics. That's what makes them good.
>>
>>37537251
good genetics are an indicator of health. Right level of hormones, immune system, clear skin, fat distribution etc.
>>
>>37537270
What is healthy is also contextual.

Introduce alcohol to an inuit and his life is pretty much destroyed then and there, let him live alone in his fishing village, he's perfect. Move the negro to Russia and the lack of vitamin D will make him sick and depressed, he'll be cold and dress in winter clothing all year too.

The only ones that seem to be extremely adaptable are scandinavics and periphery, they seem to thrive whether they're in Siberia or the Cape of Good Hope.
>>
File: 1465000696937.jpg (125 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1465000696937.jpg
125 KB, 620x413
>>37537256
Yes true...stress free and access to fly anywhere...and have the best food..helps
>>
>>37537251
what makes genetics "good" in the first place?

think about it
>>
>>37537300
>the negro
i wonder what other boards you spend a lot of time on
>>
>>37537324
Ya true...guess we just deal with the hand that was dealt.
>>
>>37537324
Ones that can breed healthy offspring obviously
>>
>>37537251
>movie stars won't show what health problems they have

>angelina jolie has double mastectomy because she's generically predisposed to DEFINITELY get a certain cancer
>michael j. "earthquake" fox
>tim curry stroked out
probe your memory faggot
>>
>>37537330

>"muh scandia genes, muh germanic cuck genes"
>>
>>37537251
Absolutely. People with good genetics are less prone to diseases and have higher chances at reproductive success which is the main purpose of being alive.

Like >>37537288 said, what we see as "good genetics" is just good evolutionary fitness (fitness in a biological sense)

>>37537538
>le cherrypicked example
I can assure you that MOST people will good genetics do not have medical problems
>>
>>37537991
I agree also...it just seems that MOST enjoy good general health ..so bear with me on this idea.
Ok so string theory says vibration within nuclea of an atom determines the shape and since symmetry means healthy vibration. That means good looking is good vibrations which means good health
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.