[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would a high protein low carb low fat diet get me from 20% body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
would a high protein low carb low fat diet get me from 20% body fat to this?

i have good muscle mass from lifting for the past year. i just want to get derek vinyard status
>>
>>37536347
Low carb, high fat, high protein.

Low fat diet is a fucking sin for lifting
>>
>>37536347

just don't eat anything, and maybe exercise once a week.

thatll get you into neo nazi mode.
>>
>>37536593
i meant to type low fat med carb high protein diet with some cardio added like 1-3 hours a week. i'm mainly trying to lean down for a police PST in july.
>>
>>37536347
Fuck, him and Brad Pitt look smaller and smaller the more I lift.
>>
>>37536649
Did you not read the low fat being a sin part? Fucking hell anon
>>
>>37536649
Negro, you need high fat low carb if you want to shed fat. Whats your TDEE? Whats your height,weight
>>
>>37536653

They look smaller and smaller the more you spend time with the autist at /fit/ and develop muscle dysmorphia.

It is as real as anorexia and it will fuck you up and you will feel forever small when people JUST DON'T CARE. Ed Norton is absolutely ripped in the eyes of a normie.
>>
>>37539530
Body dysmorphia may be a thing but Ed Norton and Brad Pitt still look small as fuck to me now. I have two cycles to thank for that
>>
>>37536641
Also helped that he got rid of his hair to make his head look smaller
>>
>>37539554

>I had to inject bathtub chemicals and ruin my natural test production TWICE because I wasn't BIG ENOUGH.

Just as insecure as any pro-ana teenage girl.

/fa/ has thinspo threads
/pol/ has BBC
/gif/ has cucking
/fit/ has /fraud/ and CHAD PIZZA HFF

All of them are blatant trolling against people's insecurities. And the more you feed insecurities, the bigger they become.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.