[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some cool pipes I can get that don't expul smoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: pipe.jpg (109 KB, 2000x1213) Image search: [Google]
pipe.jpg
109 KB, 2000x1213
What are some cool pipes I can get that don't expul smoke and make me take in drugs and smoke?

I'm an athlete, don't want to take in smoke and hurt my heart / cardio...

I just want to dwindle something in my mouth because i'm a faggot ok.

Just looking for suggestions. LIke a fucking bubble pipe but something other than bubbles because i dont want to blow fucking bubbles all around my house.
>>
>inb4 i get a three day ban for "unrelated" post to fitness while r9k fags post about chad and pizza
I posted specifically on this board because I'm looking for something related to my fitness you know what im saying mods so please don't ban me for more than a day
>>
fuck it i should've known better than to come to fucking fit for suggestions on alternatives to a fucking god damn bubble pipe
>>
WHAT KIND OF FUCKING PIPE DO I GET YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS?!?!?!
>>
Try blowing a dick
>>
>>37525766
/thread
>>
>>37525641
>>37525655
>>37525681
>>37525690
>>37525716

>being this orally fixated
>ISHYGDDT
>>
>>37525641
Get a pipe vape
>>
Alright, here's what you do; get any kind of pipe you want and a plastic bag with no holes other than the opening. Light the pipe and inhale whatever drugs you got. Next, put the bag over your head and tie around your neck. Exhale. Now breath as you normally would. Keep doing this until you pass out and die, that way you can save us the trouble of having to scroll past another one of your stupid fucking threads.
>>
Tbh vaping might help, just don't do it in public
>inb4 mouth fedora
>inb4 vape nation
>inb4 neckbeards
>>
>>37525641
>dwindle
>1. to become smaller and smaller; shrink; waste away:

>I just want to dwindle something in my mouth
Try hard candy like Werther's or Creamsavers
>>
Buy toothpicks and "dwindle" them in your mouth, they make you look like way less of a fag than carrying around an unused fucking pipe you autistic fuck
>>
File: WOW SO COOL.jpg (87 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
WOW SO COOL.jpg
87 KB, 900x900
Greetings, fellow fitizens! I too come to this thread in seek of aid, as I am looking for the proper smoking gear that will help me get ALL the ladies! Right now I am vaping (VAYPE NAYSH YALL!) but I am looking for something that is cooler and won't hurt my heart / cardio ability, as I strive to be the superior man in every scenario.
>>
>>37526396
Dude just fucking vape. Shit is starting to catch on, and other than giving it up, there is no alternative
>>
File: image.png (218 KB, 561x733) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218 KB, 561x733
>>37525641
curlbro detected
>>
File: 1464769623020.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1464769623020.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>>37525641
Please be bait. Please be fucking bait. If not then listen to >>37527385

Toothpicks you autistic fuck. Use toothpicks, not a fucking pipe. What the hell, man
>>
>>37526091
>vaping
>cardio/heart
AYY
Y
Y
>>
>>37527567
I meant listen to >>37526351

I would not recommend vaping. If you want to quit smoking, sure. But too many people (myself included, admittedly) look down on it socially.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.