[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went to the doctor and it's confirmed, I'm 19 and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 306x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 306x373
Went to the doctor and it's confirmed, I'm 19 and have low test.

Discussed options with the doc, I know you faggots have experience with this, any advice?

inb4 nofap, high test wimmin, cold showers desu
>>
>>37525354
What advice do you need? Presumably he'll put you on some testosterone boosting medication, and you won't need to do some 4chan troll bullshit.
>>
SQUATZ AND OATZ
>>
>>37525354
what are your symptoms so that everyone can stop crying they have low test please post for us brother
>>
>>37525354
No.

Now it's ends.
>>
>>37525354
- lifting
- eating healthy
- less fapping

Taking TRT at 19 is retarded. Your test could be low because of a million things.
If you shut it down now, youre going to pin till you die.
>>
>>37525354
Just encourage this guy to needle.
Obv he takes shit care of himself and doesnt care about who he is.
if he listens to doc goldberg the system will own him till augments come out in 50 years
>>
>>37527748
>- lifting
>- eating healthy
>- less fapping
none of those things increase test

>Taking TRT at 19 is retarded.
yeah, let's have him spend his 20s anxious, depressed and with no sex drive instead.

>Your test could be low because of a million things.
and those could easily be fixed with simple home remedies, right?
>>
>>37527748
I would do trt while lifting like a mad jew, then do pct and maybe keep pinning if natural levels don't raise. Its free gains man!
>>
>>37527835
>yeah, let's have him spend his 20s anxious, depressed and with no sex drive instead.
i have that, am i low test aswell?
no sex drive kills me the most
>>
I have low(ish) test. got put on TRT.

balls shrank, life improved, would recommend.

the effects of higher test are subtle, but over time you start noticing them. the first thing I noticed was a significantly higher sex drive. I got turned on looking at all kinds of women and in many everyday situations.

the next thing I noticed was that I was less afraid of the world. instead of shying away from everything I would stand up for myself, speak my mind and get angry if necessary. this was a very subtle change and in the beginning I was stuck in the same old patterns. it's hard to explain, but when I was letting other people do what they wanted like I used to there was a feeling of "why am I doing this? I'm not afraid of this guy".

depression and energy levels also improved slightly. again, all the changes except the sex drive were very subtle and it took time before I noticed a change at all, but there's no question in my mind that something has changed. or maybe it's just placebo.
>>
>>37527893
depression and sex drive are linked in many ways so you can't automatically assume that. however, with those symptoms I would definitely get my test levels checked.
>>
>>37527835
>eating healthily doesn't improve hormones
wew lad
e
w

l
a
d
>>
>>37527949
not in the context of low test. a guy with 200ng/dL won't suddenly have his test levels triple to a more normal 600ng/dL by eating healthy. everyone should eat healthy, but thinking you can cure actual low test by healthy eating is retarded.
>>
>>37525354
what made you want to go to the doc? what made you suspect that you might have low t?
>>
>>37525354

> buy testosterone
> inject testosterone into your arse cheeks

easy, who else wants some advice? :)
>>
>>37527893
I was convinced I had low test because was anxious depressed and low sex drive, turns out my test is normal and I was/am just depressed. still gonna do trt for life because it seems a better bet than taking anti depressants
>>
>>37527961
this is simply wrong. theres an article on the art of manliness (yeah i know) about a guy who was an average lazy piece of shit who had low average test. He started lifting and eating high fat diet along with a few other things and he more than doubled his test
>>
File: really.jpg (74 KB, 508x660) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
74 KB, 508x660
>>37525354
>doctor literally gives you a free pass to hop on TRT
>dude what should I do now lmao
>>
>>37527606
What did he mean by that?
>>
I went to doctor and have low test. She said let's check in again in 6 months and didn't propose to take anything. Was she right?
>>
>>37527835
It can actually.
>Hurr durr I'm special and can only take meds to improve my condition KEK
>>
Change your diet up and make sure you're getting enough sleep.

Eat more fats, less carbs, lift heavy, and don't wake up via alarm. You'll be surprised what you can do natty.
>>
>>37527606

How is pinning until you die a bad thing? Also, TRT dose levels of test won't shut you down for good, just while you're on. Ask your doctor to skip the creams and go straight for injections instead. Creams didn't work for me and were smelly, messy and you had to avoid skin contact with your Bae in that area or she could get the T absorbed in through her skin.
>>
>>37525354
what levels?

I think I might have it too

30, no sexdrive, no beardgrowth/bodyhair
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.