[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a backpack full of books or rock or something work as a substitute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Can a backpack full of books or rock or something work as a substitute for a barbell?

I want into becoming /fit/ without investing any money.
>>
You're not going to get fucking anywhere. I can already tell how fast your going to give up if you're as weak as you are clueless. Utilizing a playground is your best option but you're going to look like a fucking dumbass. Invest money in both food and equipment/memberships and time into educating yourself or stay a fatfuck weakling. Peace.
>>
>>37524946
Is right. You're a fucking loser and you will continue to be a fucking loser until you learn on your own
>>
>>37524180
>I want into becoming
Maybe you should read those books first
>>
>>37524180
Watch that Kali Muscle video where he lifts bags of water. It might not help you but at least it's hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em2aaRnqeFI
>>
>>37524946
>you're as weak as you are clueless
That i am. You're not helping that, much.

>>37524967
I take this to mean
>I have no fucking idea. Try it, OP, and report back with results.

>>37525017
Fair enough.

>>37525033
I like this.
>>
>>37524180
Please do this and let us know in a year when you wrecked your joints
>>
>>37525278
Not even one of the anons you're replying to, by your puny replies won't twist reality making your dreams true. They were all absolutely correct (first reply = best reply).
You can be a less clueless skeleton/fattie at >>>/asp/bodyweight but don't expect reasonable results with that shit alone.
>>
>>37525292
And a barbell somehow won't wreck my joints?
>>
>>37525383
I can't even believe no ones called you out on not knowing what a barbell is. Just listen to everyone's advice, or don't and stay the same. Your choice
>>
>>37525426
That's the thing. I don't see any advice save for
>fuck you and fuck off

>barbell
I wikied it. It's the thing with the weights on it, that exists in gyms along side a bunch death devices and torture contraptions.
>>
>>37525546
Did you even read the first post about the playground? Did it never occur to you that you can use monkey bars to train your biceps, back, and lats, as well as do hanging leg raises? You don't fucking deserve the replies you got, so here's another fuck off you can add to the list
>>
>>37525546
Thats because none of us bad dudes ever needed advice... We used google or we had a DAD
>>
>>37524180
Sure, curling anything heavy will help build muscle, but it will be pretty awkward sometimes.

Just go on Ebay and buy some interchangeable darbells, they're like 30 dollars, 60 total (55lb per arm), it's not that much money and gives you a lot more options.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.