[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym crushes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1416598234380.jpg (138 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1416598234380.jpg
138 KB, 640x960
So theres this girl at my gym. She is part of my uni volleyball team, and she has beautiful long legs I want wrapped around my back. Anyway, how the fuck can I approach her? What would be a non-autistic way to start a conversation?

Thanks /fit/izens

>pic unrelated
>>
>how do I approach her?

with your legs and feet
>>
>>37521186
>What would be a non-autistic way to start a conversation?

>Hi, my name is anon.
>>
Ask to work in
>>
>>37521186
make small talk, find some mutual interests, like movies and shit. avoid expressing your excessively strong opinions on stupid shit.
>>
>>37521225

This

Ask to work in, make small talk in between sets. If it's obviously awkward don't push it, you failed. Try someone else
>>
>>37521256
This is the best option. Always make it as natural as possible there aint anything worse than an awkward interaction.
>>
>>37521225
no this is annoying as fuck just ask her out
>>
>>37521225
>Hi, my name is anon. Can I work in?
>I'm using a treadmill, you dumbass. And there's a free one over there.

*alternative ending*
>Hi, my name is anon
>My name is, NO. My sign is, NO. My number is, NO. You gotta let it go. You gotta let it go.
>>
>>37522602
kek'd
>>
>>37521186

Placing women you don't know in such high esteem you have to think about how to approach them. You've already lost.
>>
>>37522846
Yeah you're right. Next time i see a girl i won't think i will just go straigt up to her whip my dick out and say take it
>>
Be real, how autistic are you when it comes to talking to people you don't know/ just met?
>>
i have a boner for this tall like 6'1 amazonian goddess that looks to be in her mid 30s.

Huge tits and beautiful thick ass but always keeps to herself.
I'd approach her but i'm 5'9 latino and i doubt she can even see me under her tits.

I MAKE BIG CUMS
>>
>>37521186
talk to her outside the gym don't be that guy.
>>
>>37523376

I'm ok at it I just never know when to ask him out
>>
make a remark on something as you walk by try and make her laugh, then forget her until next time you see her, say hello and then ask her arent you on the volleyball team?

take it from there
>>
this is your guy's problem. you over analyze shit and plan this shit in your head and don't even realize that the way to pick up these chicks is to reprogram yourself to act before you think.

this shit SHOULD be second nature but with all the technology, social media, and a bunch of other random bullshit, we think that we need to plan this shit out. she's a fucking person with a life that has ups, downs, shits, pisses, eats, has needs/urges, etc etc. don't put her on a pedestal and try to plan this shit out. just go up and talk to her.

>inb4thiswon'tworkyou'lljustfail

if you think the first time you're going to cold approach a women is going to be successful then you're most likely wrong. you'll fail, fail, succeed then fuck it up, fail, fail until you find some girl who is digging you/you've perfected your game.
>>
>>37521186
>"So you're accustomed to balls flying towards your face?"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.