[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I eat meat, but my family doesn't. That means I can only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: grilled-skinless-chicken-breast.jpg (291 KB, 1600x999) Image search: [Google]
grilled-skinless-chicken-breast.jpg
291 KB, 1600x999
I eat meat, but my family doesn't.

That means I can only eat it at restaurants.

I currently get plenty of protein from peanut butter, whey, eggs, milk and cheese.

Should I try to eat a bit of chicken every day?
>>
Fuck your family, buy some chicken or some beef. Hide it, and then cook it yourself.

But if you really can't do that, eggs are your best source of protein.
>>
what sort of family doesn't eat meat? not even fish?
>>
>>37519834
Why can't you just buy and cook meat for yourself? Meat isn't even particularly expensive.
>>
>>37519834
>That means I can only eat it at restaurants
Cook your own meals?
>>
>>37519871
>>37519890
These
>>
>>37519834
>That means I can only eat it at restaurants.

I don't think it means what you think it means
>>
>>37519890
>>37519902
It's nothing to do with money or cooking. I'm not going to cook meat here because I'm not a piece of shit.

I can buy some grilled chicken on the way home from the gym. I'm just wondering if there's a real benefit to eating chicken over the protein sources I mentioned.
>>
>>37519918

>I am the cuck in my family: the post
>>
>>37519918
What?
Why cooking your own shit and then washing and storing everything very well makes you a piece of shit?
>>
>>37519950
>>37519952
I have no respect for others' beliefs: the posts.
>>
>>37519834
>>37519918

Chicken is not any better a protein than what you are already eating. Just make sure you are getting enough. Spend your money elsewhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complete_protein

>Generally, proteins derived from animal foods (meats, fish, poultry, milk, eggs) are complete.[1] Proteins derived from plant foods (legumes, seeds, grains, and vegetables) can be complete as well (examples include potatoes,[10] chickpeas,[11] black beans,[12] kidney beans,[13] pumpkin seeds,[14] cashews,[15] cauliflower,[16] quinoa,[17] pistachios,[18] turnip greens,[19] black-eyed peas,[20] Kasha, and soy[21]).
>>
>>37519834
>I currently get plenty of protein from peanut butter, whey, eggs, milk and cheese.

>Should I try to eat a bit of chicken every day?
Sounds like you already get more then enough, don't bother
>>
>>37519918

Don't buy into the delusional meat eater meme, I don't think there's anything wrong with eating meat but they try to do everything they can to justify it even when it's not the best choice, it's like climate change denial. Whey protein is far cheaper and easier and safer to get your protein from than dealing with chicken
>>
>>37520043
you never said anything about anyone's belief you faggot. all you said your family doesn't eat meat. you didn't say that they are against it, that they think it's a crime, or that they just don't like it. kys and your hippie family.
>>
File: 1448343370494.jpg (25 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
1448343370494.jpg
25 KB, 480x336
>>37520043
M8, i was just asking why. I really don't get why is such a deal cooking meat in your place.
But whatever enjoy your no gains faggot
>>
>>37520043

Your family has no respect for you if they are against you cooking meat at your home.. Which makes you a cuckold

Enjoy your no gains and your sub 2pl8 bench for life.
>>
>>37520043
Then why do you eat meat in front of them at restaurants?
>>
Lol what, you really don't want to eat meat just because your family doesn't? That is actually pathetic.
>>
>>37520125
>>37520126
>>37520150
>>37520175
Kek. That wasn't me. He was right though.

>>37520270
Are you retarded? I eat it when I'm outdoors. I just don't want to cook it here because it would be disrespectful
>>
>>37520306
No, I'm not retarded, I just cant believe that because your family doesn't eat meat that means you cant eat it in the house either. How would you putting meat in your mouth possibly affect them? It's not disrespectful at all. Grow the fuck up and be your own man you cuck
>>
>>37520431

>How would you putting meat in your mouth possibly affect them?

If it's a family that abstains from eating meat for ethical reasons, clearly you can see how it'd be disrespectful to cook dead animals in their home
>>
According to some hodgetwins video I watched, dairy protein is utilized better than meat protein. I have no idea about the validity of that statement though.
>>
>>37520491
Is he making them eat it? I don't see how its "disrespectful" if he wants to cook some bloody meat for himself. Parents sound like a bunch of uptight pricks, which I guess should be expected from vegans
>>
>>37519834
JUST EAT FUCKING PROTEIN AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE ITS NOT A BIG FUCKING SEAL HOLY DAMN SAVE ME WHITE JESUS

go to reddit, they like to discuss moronic things like this
>>
>>37520549

Bit like saying "nigger" freely while living in the home of civil rights activists
>>
>>37520491
As disrespectful as not leting you eat meat?
You can respect their "ethical" reason, as they can respect your freedom to choose.
I understand that vegans and hippies take a lot of stuff from the nazis, but at least they should understand that they can't force other people to be like them
>>
>>37520564
Not really, being a racist and choosing what food you want to eat are two entirely different things altogether.
>>
>>37520491
>ethical reasons

What the fuck. Industrial agriculture is not ethical whether you eat meat or not. Soy fields are way more destructive than cattle ranches. People who think animal lives are worth more than plant lives are delusional and guilt ridden because fauna more closely resemble their offspring than flora. Its species elitism.

Plus they can respect your choice to eat meat for health reasons - aka not dying an emaciated skelly with a b12 and iron defficiency
>>
>>37520607

>As disrespectful as not leting you eat meat?

Moreso, yes. It's their home and their values. I don't see what's hard to understand about that. They don't support animal slaughter, obviously bringing slaughtered animals into their home would be disrespectful. You're not the victim here.
>>
>>37520616

>I'm just choosing to be a racist, how is that disrespectful? They should respect my freedom of choice and let me rant about how much I hate niggers in their home
>>
op's family might be hindu.
ethical shit aside he's living under their roof why would you be a cunt on purpose.

if you're not getting your protein intake just buy fake meat/soy/greek yogurt. Or buy tuna packets if you want to be sneaky.
>>
>>37520688
Nice democratic values there.
Eating meat is not something out from the standar, is not like saying that they let you making meths in the basement or something about those lines.
If if fali to see that, you are nothing more that a vegan nazi.
>Im not letting my kids be vegan, in this house meat must be in every meal!
>>
>>37520752

Because you don't see something wrong with it doesn't mean other people don't. Hell, they could forbid you from entering their home because you're wearing a color of shirt they don't like. It's their fucking house.
>>
>>37520707
I don't understand why you're acting like you have a point. If you can't see the difference between being a racist and eating meat then I don't know what else to say
>>
>>37520782
Well, i guess you're right there m8.
If that the case, i pity you OP
>>
I used to eat meat every day and now i do say 2 or 3 days a week max. It really doesnt matter for gains ive found. It just makes it so you dont have to eat as often as if your a veg. Occasionally is just fine, ive hmgained more mass eating little meat than when i was all the time.
>>
>>37520797

Why is situation A unreasonable but situation B isn't? On one hand you have a family that doesn't believe in slaughtering animals, and you bring slaughtered animals into their home. On the other hand you have a family that doesn't believe in racial discrimination, and you discriminate against other races in their home. Your stance on either issue doesn't matter at all, only the opinion of family who own the home. You don't have to be a vegetarian to understand that going into a vegetarian household and putting a chicken carcass in the oven is disrespectful. Don't play that entitled "they should care about MY feelings" bullshit.
>>
Hey retards maybe you dont get it cause you live in some flyover state shithole but out here in he real world there are a lot of vegetarian people. A lot of them dont like to have meat cooked in their vegetarian cookware. It makes itty bitty amounts of animal protein deposited in the natural deposits of steel or cast iron especially. Op is a cool guy and respectful to the family by not cooking meat in their stuff.

My girlfriends senpai is mostly veg and they asked that i dont cook meat when everyone is home cause they dont like the smell of it. Fair enough. And also i should use the meat pan for cookig and not the other plant based only ones. Not that hard.

That being said i put a shoulder roast on in the morning when everyone was going to work and the son that would almost never eat meat ended up taking like a quarter of it. Vege mom was sad. Lol.
>>
>>37519834
You should off yourself so that your pathetic bloodline dies out quicker
>>
>>37520113
>Dealing with Chicken?
You: OK listen up chicken, here's the deal - I need protein and you have it - so I'm gonna chase you around for a bit, catch ya, cut your head off, cook ya and eat ya, cool?
Chicken: Fuck that - I'll just fly away...
>MFW
>>
>>37519871
Don't fucking hide it.
Grow a pair and put it in the fridge.
Either stand up to your parents explaining your situation or shut the fuck up about it.

Where is meat off limits?
The fridge or the entire house?
If it's the entire house then you may as well move on out because that's some grade A bullshit.

>>37519918
>because I'm not a piece of shit
No you're not a piece of shit, you're a fucking cuck.
You're getting shit on by a bunch of skeletal vegan coffin dodgers.

Damn someone else got there first >>37519950

>>37520867
There is nothing racist about using the word nigger.
>have a family that doesn't believe in racial discrimination, and you discriminate against other races in their home.
That makes absolutely no sense, primarily because you haven't crafted stable footing for the "racist" to stand on.
Who-ever you equate the racist to, in that parallel, is as good as saying they're irrational.

Both a vegetarian and a meat eater have well established arguments.
The same for nudists and cloth-wearers.

Being a vegetarian is the stance that deviates from societies norms, so if we equate them to the nudists:
>Your family are nudists
>Is it disrespectful to wear clothes in your house?
No. You fucking dipshit.

>>37520922
OP is a fucking pussy who can't even confront his parents for a solid answer or clarity on his situation.
Plain and simple.

>and they asked that i dont cook meat when everyone is home
Did OP's parents ask that? No.
By the sounds of it he just assumed it was the case and tucked his tail between his legs.
>>
>>37519834
lol
>>
>>37521386

what if OP's parents give him shit for cooking meat in the house? what if they're controlling parents wherein he is basically forced into submission by means of a toxic family dynamic that has never been broken? in which he has been locked for his entire life, indulging a cyclical and abusive delusion?

what if the solution is not to test limits but to... fucking MOVE OUT AND BECOME HIS OWN PERSON?
>>
>faggot can't eat meat at home because his family are a bunch of weak bleeding vaginas
>some how OP manages to outdo them on the pussy scale

I'd hazard a guess and say the reason you want to lift is because your purse is too heavy for you.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.