[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Been lifting for a while now, slowly making it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: fml.jpg (23 KB, 318x307) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
23 KB, 318x307
>Be me
>Been lifting for a while now, slowly making it.
>On a bus from barber to the gym, looking fresh af.
>Reading a book, not paying much attention to the surroundings, yet notice a solid 8/10 that sits next to me
>Whatever, guess there's no space left
>Soon my stop comes, I gently tap her on the shoulder but for some reason she enthusiastically turns to me, drops both earphones and smiles
>Look her dead in the eyes and ask if I can come out
>She squints yet lets me through
>Come to the door, look around the bus. There are three people total but she decided to sit near me.
>MFW you guys weren't kidding saying that lifting won't cure my autism
>>
>>37518048
Imagine if she tried talking to you
I'm not even fit, DYEL as fuck, just lost a lot of weight, and this happened to me
I have nightmares to this day
>>
Why are women so bad at demonstrating interest?
>>
Good, rude vutch trying to interrupt your reading.

She probably would have delayed your journey to the gym as well.
>>
>using public transportation

Never gonna make it.
>>
>>37518396
They're as autistic about it as we are, plus they're always told the man would do the work.
I bet she went home feeling like shit and downed an entire pint of ben &jerrys in her despair thinking no one will ever find her attractive outside beta fedora landwhales. Good job OP
>>
>>37519859
>buy new car giy, pay thousands more than its worth. Buy lots of over priced petrol and poison the air goy. Good goy.
>>
File: satyr-ref-only.jpg (76 KB, 800x898) Image search: [Google]
satyr-ref-only.jpg
76 KB, 800x898
>>37518412
This OP, you did good.

Woman = How the devil enters the world
>>
>>37518396
>enthusiastically turns to me
>not recognizing this IOI
>>
>>37518235

it might go better than expected and possibly be the turning point to cure your autism = actually talking to a female
>>
>>37520030
Thats some serious salt you got for women there m8
>>
>>37520001
This
Women expect men to initiate 99% of the time. Every female friend I've had who I've talked to about this sort of stuff says they'd never make the first move. My guess is that it's a cultural thing; like you said, they're told their whole lives that men will take care of it.
>>
File: 3261.jpg (4 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
3261.jpg
4 MB, 3888x2592
>>37520071
Not my fault they're all malicious demonic insects with ugly bodies and minds.
>>
>>37520075

Who cares?

This is better for us ALPHAS as we don't give a fuck and approach all girls without fear of rejection

Whilst betas are too afraid to even talk to a single girl

LOl
>>
>>37520075
Also since the cultural norm is that men take charge, a woman who has to make the first move on someone at her level or below either seems desperate/hungry/needy, or the male seems beta/uninterested/immature.
Its a sitty situation for both sides but its ment to be difficult, mostly for the males to weed out the weak and fatherless.
Its still serving its purpose.
>>
>>37520118
>summer in full effect
Alpha and Beta terms have more meaning than simply being put to how you approach women
>>
>>37520020
>buying new
KYS
>>
File: img_9953-copy.jpg (148 KB, 823x1000) Image search: [Google]
img_9953-copy.jpg
148 KB, 823x1000
>>37520241
It is literally completely impossible to be ALPHA while simultaneously being afraid of approaching women.

Not that you should be, those sick and disgusting insects are below you in every way even if you're bottom of the barrel genetic trash.
>>
File: 1463750668266.jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
1463750668266.jpg
260 KB, 900x948
>>37520300
>>37520300
>>37520300
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.