[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many celebrities have terrible posture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Has anyone else noticed this? You'd think with all the money they spend trying to make themselves as beautiful as possible.. cosmetics, surgery, personal trainers.. surely someone would be able to tell them their posture is fucked up? What gives?
>>
File: Trump.jpg (89 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
89 KB, 780x520
No idea but it's pathetic.
>>
>>37517205
He's leaning forward/ has his hands on the podium
>>
>>37517159
taylor swift's posture is like that because for years before becoming a celebrity she was just an awkward gawky girl who was embarassed about being so tall. years of slouching to make herself look shorter caused her to have shit posture like that.

katy perry has always been a slut. women have posture like that to emphasize cleavage and year of being a slut has caused katy perry to constantly hold her body like that to make her tits look bigger
>>
>>37517331
t. virgin
>>
>>37517159

Speculation:

>Perry will have hunchback jew genes somewhere in her family tree. I suspect her mother is a 'converted' jewess
>>
>>37517331
Yeah, I was watching the interview with Jennifer Lawrence on Graham Norton and she was constantly bending forward to show off her cleavage when she laughed, like every minute. Probably explains a lot
>>
>>37517349
never heard of jake gyllenhaal
>>
>>37517205
great toad impression
>>
File: posture.jpg (275 KB, 1800x1737) Image search: [Google]
posture.jpg
275 KB, 1800x1737
>>37517331
actually tay tay's posture is remarkably good now

http://www.mtv.com/news/2719033/taylor-swift-posture/
>>
>>37517472
i'm sure now shes much more comfortable in her skin and im sure her agent has encouraged her to start embracing her height.
>>
>>37517472
she had a herniated disc
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.