[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>met with female prof (60 years old) >how have you been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (600 KB, 788x1175) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
600 KB, 788x1175
>met with female prof (60 years old)
>how have you been the past two years? You look great!
>"t-thanks I've been working out"

How bad did I spill my spaghetti?
>>
>>37515331
ure good
>>
>>37515331
you played it well since she's older. she wants to cut through the shit,

you'll fuck her by the end of this month if you keep it short and sweet.
>>
>>37515370
Nigga I don't want to fuck her lol
>>
>>37515399
missing out on those XP gainz
>>
>>37515399
Didn't realize you were gay.
>>
shouldn't have said you were working out.

always, always just say "i started doing some pushups every morning".
>>
>>37515399
are you gay faggot?
>>
>>37515399
What's wrong with spaghetting all over her then?
>>
>>37516381
>im going to go full sperg mode because i dont plan on having sex with this person
>>
>>37516396
I'm not saying change the way you normally act, but why worry about what happened?
Do you genuinely care if she thinks you're a bit strange?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.