[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly don't know how to feel. Started lifting last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I honestly don't know how to feel.
Started lifting last November, and went from a skinnyfat to really aesthetic, at least for my standards.
My sister has been miring me a lot, and shes even insisted on exercising with me cause she wants to see results. She keeps groping my arms and rubbing my back, and getting really close in her tight leggings during workout sessions.
Is she hitting on me? g-guys
>>
Yes. Go for it.
>>
>>37514944
>g-guys
stopped reading there, quit attention whoring
>>
>>37514944
>cousin 15
>pecs
>solid
>>
>>37514985
so you stopped where the writing ended?
please keep going
>>
>>37514985
You stopped reading at the end? Like when there was nothing left of the post to read? How unremarkable
>>
Spank her next time

Post results
>>
>>37514996
>>37515006
>not reading from bottom to top in *current year*
>>
>>37514993
Please let that die
>>
>sister feels my muscles
GUYS I THINK SHE WANTS TO FUCK
>>
>>37515034
Let yourself die, tripcode wearing fag.
>>
>>37514944
Maybe none of that is real and you're just delusional? Maybe you need people to believe your delusions so you can cum?
Either way >>37515012 has the right idea.
Even if you don't have a sister, spank someone and post results you fucking pussy.
>>
File: deppdior.jpg (43 KB, 560x363) Image search: [Google]
deppdior.jpg
43 KB, 560x363
>>37514944
As long as your last name isn't "Mangold", I'll think you'll be okay.

>boom
>>
>>37514944
>My sister
Anime isn't real
>>
>>37514944

Are you gonna bonk that or what anon?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.