[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If i eat less calories while cutting (Around 1000) and eat 0.82
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1280x720
If i eat less calories while cutting (Around 1000) and eat 0.82 protein per lbs Will i lose muscle mass?
>>
>>37514421
Yes
>>
i can only assume that you're skinny fat. cut the proper amount of calories away from your current amount and fucking cut for 3-5 months so you can actually retain muscle mass. but because you're skinny fat you should bulk.
>>
>>37514529
I got down from 235 to 165 @ 5''10 in march, did that on keto + tons of cardio, I looked like fucking shit so i decided to start eating carbs again and start lifting problem is even though i eat around 1500-1700 calories per day my weight is still the same since then. I assumed it was muscles because my lifts are going up every week or two. So i don't think bulking is a good idea. Could post a pic if it helps.
>>
>>37514421
Yes lol. You can probably swing it for 2-3 weeks of you continue to lift heavy and frequently, and do a keto diet. Maybe take some BCAAs before lifting and get that whey in your system right after. After a few weeks you'll feel like a weak piece of shit, and as your lifts struggle from lack of energy, your muscles will wither away.
>>
If you're eating TDEE-1000 and you're lifting heavy weights, you might lose a little (less or practically none if you're a beginner and do everything right).

If you're eating ONLY 1000 kcals you will certainly lose significant lean mass.
>>
>>37514543
i dont understand at all, please post a picture. at 165 you should start a solid bulk, unless you literally have no muscle and are 165 at like 20% body fat.
>>
>>37514564
Uploaded some pictures here, Really lazy to edit them all into one picture and post them here. I know i look really fat in these but i checked my weight in four different scales and they all show 165 lbs which makes me really confused because i'd never think that i'll look this shitty at 165. Please tell me i'm doing something wrong because i feel like i'm spinning my wheels.
>>
>>37514664
Fuck forgot the link

>http://imgur.com/a/nLwDC
>>
>>37514671
it's hard to say cause you look like shit, not trying to be mean just being honest. I'd probably try to do a recomp if I was you. you look like you're like 20% bodyfat but have 0 muscle. recomping will probably bring you down to like 16% and give you a lot more muscle than you have now. you could bulk and try to get husbando mode but I'd personally try to recomp and do compounds.
>>
>>37514694
That's what i've been trying to do for the past couple months but i thought of cutting because i wanted to look "decent". I hit 2pl8 on both my squats an deadlifts and 1pl8 on both my OHP, Rows and Bench.
>>
>>37514694
you also need to stop looking at the scale and focus on body composition
>>
>>37514421
Shit bro, look just like you.
Height? Initial weight?
>>
>>37514744
5'10 and stuck at 165 lbs since i started lifting two months, Started at 235 back in october. then went down to 165 in march. May god help us both bro
>>
>>37514784
Looking pretty good, I might cut down to 145-150 desu, Since i'm not really comfortable with my weight/look atm
>>
>>37514421
FEWER

FEWER CALORIES

NOT LESS CALORIES

FEWER

YOU WILL EAT FEWER CALORIES
>>
>>37514753
I started at 183 and currently at 155 (5'9 tough). I think i'll go for the body recomp while lifting as heavy as I can and hope it's not some meme. What's your plan?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.