[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ memes you've never understood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
ITT: /fit/ memes you've never understood/experienced

I'll start with some:

>Obese people training abs
I've literally never seen this at my gym, in fact there IS no obese people at my gym other than literally 3 that I've seen in all my time there.

>People curling in the power racks
I've only seen one person curling on the rack, and he was old. ONLY ONE, ever.

>People not squatting/deadlifting
I have seen countless people both squatting and deadlifting above 2 plates. Regularly see deep 3pl8 squats.

>Everyone at a commercial gym being fat or weak
My gym is a commercial gym and the majority of both men and women look very good, tons of roiders too.

>1/4 ROM squats
More often than not I've seen people squatting quite deep in my gym(well below parallel usually)

>Trainers being retards
Ok this one is pretty accurate but I've still seen many giving great advice just from what I hear while doing my own thing and with my peripheral vision. - Trainers teaching people how to squat and deadlift properly, building actually somewhat rounded routines(unsure exactly but they seem to include compounds, upperback, legs, etc)
>>
/fit/ BTFO
>>
>>37514247
>>Obese people training abs
>I've literally never seen this at my gym, in fact there IS no obese people at my gym other than literally 3 that I've seen in all my time there.

I'm fat and I do crunches and planks and stuff. I figure if I can cut more I'll be set. Well, actually, I've lost like 50 pounds, and you can juuuust baaaarely see a vague outline of abs if I flex and you look really hard. Like you can't see the individual cans but there's a definite v-shaped ridge there that wasn't there a month ago.
>>
>>37514247
>no gf

lel are you all really that autistic that you can't get a gf??
>>
>>37514247

>giving credibility to anything you read on the internet, 4chins no less

op=superfag
>>
>>37514342
When hundreds - thousands of people say the same thing in unison it usually suggests they might be getting at something accurate...
>>
>>37514352
>implying its not just you spouting these memes
>>
File: 1098498756.gif (109 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1098498756.gif
109 KB, 200x200
>>37514247
>>37514287
samefag
>>
File: 1420770786556.jpg (27 KB, 320x304) Image search: [Google]
1420770786556.jpg
27 KB, 320x304
>>37514325
Sorry, missed one
>>
>>37514323
Yeah, I did abs when I was a fat fuck, once I got down to a low BF% I was greatful I did. Don't see an issue with it on off days or something.
>>
>>37514247
I've experienced all of this lots and lots lf times fuck me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.