[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IIFYM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: donut_steak.jpg (135 KB, 700x429) Image search: [Google]
donut_steak.jpg
135 KB, 700x429
How does /fit/ feel about IIFYM? I'm a fat fuck but keep failing diets. Does IIFYM work?
>>
>>37513787
"IIFYM" doesn't mean you can eat a bunch of doughnuts, you fat fuck. If you don't change your eating habits, permanently, then you will ALWAYS go back to being a fat fuck.
>>
>>37513806
>YOU WANT IT ALL
>BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE IT
>(unless you get your macros)
>>
>>37513787
I feel like if you actually follow IIFYM and don't eat over your calorie intake you'll lose weight.

The whole problem with IIFYM is it doesn't FIT YOUR MICROS.

So you'll be hitting your cal intake and protein/fat/carb intake, but neglecting or overdoing the rest.

But if your goal is to lose weight then IIFYM works as does any TDDE calculator.
>>
>>37513844
So what would you guys say about taking a multi, as well as fish oil and other minerals?
>>
>>37513965
I'd say good goy, you're pissing most of if out.
>>
Just use cheat meals. They'll taste better if you're not shoving them into your mouth everyday anyway.
>>
processed sugars make you feel terrible. i don't care if it fits your carb macros, that many donuts will make you feel tired, disgusting, and not motivated to exercise for at least 24 hours
>>
If you're a fat fuck, then your concern is a caloric deficit, not your fucking macros; you retarded, fat fuck.
>>
>>37513965
multis don't generally work very well because the vitamins most people tend to be deficient in require decent dosages

magnesium is the number one people miss out on

get the citadel nutrition athlete's multi, eat enough fiber that your anus doesn't bleed, hit your macros, and you'll be fine
>>
>>37514003

There's no evidence of that. None.
>>
If you can't maintain a basic diet for any period of time you're just going to use IIFYM as an excuse to eat shitty on a daily basis. Fuck off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.