[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so I think my left trap here is huge due to 8 years of driving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 20160610_111029.jpg (490 KB, 1577x716) Image search: [Google]
20160610_111029.jpg
490 KB, 1577x716
Okay so I think my left trap here is huge due to 8 years of driving with only my left arm.
I cannot think of any other reason why one side would be this much different looking and feeling than the other.

Thoughts? How can I make this muscle get smaller so I can be more flexible with that arm?
>>
>>37508683
If you drive with your left arm, then I assume you are left handed (me too). You likely do everything with your left hand then. What can we say, other than do everything with your right hand and do DB shrugs with just the right side. Not rocket science.
>>
>>37508683
It's not huge, you just don't have the same neuromuscular connections in the opposite shoulder, (because you don't use it enough) and consequently can't flex it as hard as your left trap.
>>
File: Foto 10.06.16, 18 15 23.jpg (132 KB, 1280x665) Image search: [Google]
Foto 10.06.16, 18 15 23.jpg
132 KB, 1280x665
i got the same shit but the reason I got it is that I broke my right collarbone.
>>
>>37508708
I'm a righty and I drive with my left
>>
>>37508683
It's postural, likely from driving and lefthand keyboard righthand mouse vidya games
>>
>>37508708

Everyone drives with their left hand. The right is for either jacking off the gears in your car if you're either a poorfag or wannabe speed racer and if you own an automatic it's for playing with your phone in traffic
>>
>>37508822
I don't ;^)
>>
>>37508683
>>37508756

Tight trap, not enlarged trap. Look at how much higher the one side shoulder is. And it's probably from carrying your bag on one side all the time. Massage trigger points, stretch it out, and use both straps of your back pack. NBD.
>>
>>37508683
i second >>37508793

it's likely postural, take a picture of your back and look at your shoulder blades.
>>
>>37508793
I did PC gaming for years..

>>37509072
I'm about to go into work so I'll check it out after, thanks.

I appreciate the responses, /fit/. I'll probably go see a good masseuse soon and see how it feels. Haven't been to one in years.
>>
>>37508756
mirin frog tech mode
>>
chronic dicksuckertitis
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.