[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was driving yesterday, and I saw a beautiful guy jogging and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: huh.jpg (921 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
921 KB, 2000x2000
I was driving yesterday, and I saw a beautiful guy jogging and stopping at the crosswalk. I thought for sure you would like him. He seemed so fit and muscular and lean, and I took some pictures.

But looking at my pictures, he doesn't seem as impressive. Does the camera add bodyfat? How do we take pictures so it accurately captures how bodies look?
>>
>>37507901
lmao ur a fag
>>
you look like a dyel, not "fit and muscular and lean", pictures do not make that much of a difference
>>
>>37507936
I'm serious, this guy looked natty swole and lean in real life. I don't know why he looks like this in photos
>>
Photos create a flat image. It's a 2d interpretation. Of course it looks different.

But not different like you're describing lol
>>
>>37507901
Maybe you're just a shitty photographer.
>>
because IRL is real, and someone with that build is rare, and this board represents the top 1% of the top 1% of humans in terms of body builds, so your perspective gets skewed
>>
>>37508003
lighting makes a lot of difference
>>
>>37508137
>this board represents the top 1% of the top 1% of humans in terms of body builds,

L O L
>>
>>37508137
Are you a new? Wtf are you talking about 1%? Lmao..
>>
The autism has surpassed everything i saw here.
Congrats OP
>>
>>37508732
15% of men are obese
50% of men have >30% bf but not obese
30% of men are skinnyfat
4% of men workout in a moderate or heavy capacity
1% are /fit
>>
>>37507901
lightning
>>
Pictures are pictures. That is literally what it looks like.

Our brain on the other hand is trillions of cells working together to compose an image. It is not what we see but what we perceive.

Think of beer goggles. Same concept warped perception.

Also while the jogger is mobile his fat is probably hugging his muscles, when hes relaxed it all crashes down
>>
So you pulled over to the curb and started taking pictures of this man?

You're a fucking weirdo.
>>
>>37508586
>>37508732

She's talking about the models and idols posted here, not the average need browser you illiterate fucks.
>>
>>37508801
:( you mean, in real life, he was a a normal moderately fit dyel guy, only my brain thought he was a Chad?

>>37508804
It was an intersection and the traffic stopped. I could have made a right hand turn but I didn't because I was taking his picture
>>
>>37508837
The point is, you're a creep.

You're a weirdo.

What the hell are you doing here.

You don't belong here.
>>
>>37508808
>she

what?
>>
>>37508774

Not if you live in a major city.

I live in NYC and nearly everyone is hot as fuck, or at least crazy into fitness. Competition is fierce. You small town faggots have it so easy.
>>
>>37508859
Hillary pls
>>
Once I was hiking and passed a beautiful Adonis trail running. I am a homely grill so I averted my eyes as he came closer so he wouldn't be offended that some uggo was checking him out.

Later he passed by me again and very irritatingly snapped "hello" as I averted my eyes again, so I looked straight at him and he was black.

tldr some beautiful guy out there thinks i'm racist and can't be bothered to acknowledge his existence
>>
>>37508888
NYC is nothing compared to LA, son. Get on my level.
>>
>>37508901
The joke your head
>>
>>37508911
>and he was black

Being on this board for years has pretty much warped my mind into thinking that white women are incapable of being legitimately attracted to black guys. And as a black guy, it has had a significant impact on my confidence around white women.

but then again
>implying that entire post was bait
>>
>>37508967
>implying that entire post wasn't bait*
>>
>>37508967
real girls, not the girls that lurk 4chan don't really care about the colour of your skin i've noticed. Other than the occasional one that says they wouldn't ever get with a pajeet.

>poo in the loos on suicide watch since forever
>>
>>37508967
>white women are incapable of being legitimately attracted to black guys
it has nothing to do with being on this board nignog

RL isn't an episode of blacked.com.
>>
>>37508859
He wants a perfect body
>>
>>37508137
>and this board represents the top 1% of the top 1% of humans in terms of body builds
maybe because klinefelter's is so rare
>>
>>37509310
he should meet asian girls if he really wants to encounter racism
>>
>>37509377
3 of my white friends date asian women exclusively (although I don't understand why)

Call me a good ol' fashioned racist but non-white girls simply don't interest me at all, and the girls I've been with all prefer white guys as well. Stay within your racepools, faggots
>>
>>37509356
Ok that's funny
>>
Even if you're a girl this is fucking weird
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.