[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Does Yohimbine "Feel" Like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1465268880379.jpg (167 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1465268880379.jpg
167 KB, 1080x1350
about to start using it for my cut. What does it feel like? Like a cup of coffee? Can you tell you took anything?
>>
>>37503791
Don't know, can't tell you, it's banned here in Australia, just like everything else.
>>
>>37503791
Of course you can tell you took something. It's like any other stimulant. Especially since you take it with Caffeine.
It's nothing too intense, I liken it to an EC stack.
>>
>>37503793
youre just not trying hard enough bucko
>>
It feels like fucjing shit, like being angry for no reason
>>
File: n08A8NOl.jpg (39 KB, 477x640) Image search: [Google]
n08A8NOl.jpg
39 KB, 477x640
>>37503791
It feels like what I imagine a heart attack to feel like. Sweating, loss of breath, horrible headache, sensitivity to noise and chest pain. And you look like this. People flat out asked me "Are you on drugs, anon?"
>>
>>37503821
is it mandatory to take caffeine pills with it? I was just going to run yohimbine by itself

>>37503872
shieetttt
>>
Feels terrible
Fasted cardio in general sucks ass
but with the yohimbine my heart rate sky rockets and I get this feeling of anxiety
Once I'm doing the cardio, I don't notice the anxiety however.
I sweat easier on it while doing LISS and I notice my hands get ice cold while the rest of my body is warm.
>>
I lift better when I take yohimbine + caffeine over EC
>>
I've been using it treat my ED. My erections have improved but I stack it with other supplements so I don't know how well it's working on its own. I haven't experienced the side effects people claim to feel at 5mg doses.
>>
>>37503791

I got reallly bad anxiety with it, and I have a lot of experience with fasting. For me it wasn't worth it
>Bought it during a buy 2 get 1 free bottle promo

Ohwell, live and learn
>>
>>37503793

Well apparently no ban on ridiculously dangerous spiders and snakes.
>>
well fuck man you guys are making me worried. I thought this shit was gonna be lightweight
>>
You need to take like 0.1g per lb of bodyweight for it to be effective.

That's a LOT more pills than what they say on the bottle.

It feels like...your heart is really sensitive. It races, your body feels cold and clammy, you sweat, you're hot, then you're cold. It's pretty bad.
>>
File: 1421685980719.png (36 KB, 587x436) Image search: [Google]
1421685980719.png
36 KB, 587x436
>>37503791
>>
I weight 180lbs how much should I be taking? Should I take it fasted and do cardio ?
>>
>>37503791
How are you running it?
>>
Horrible high heart rate.
Anxious feeling.
Stim dick yet somehow permaboner. So your boner is like 75% usual size.
>>
>>37503791
I took it on a long fast, which I should not have and ended up a bit hypoglycemic.

Was taking EC as well so not sure what it feels like by itself.

I just remember being really hard and masturbating with shakey hands.
>>
>>37503793
you can literally get it off ebay and they won't be declare it as something else.

They will write Yohimbine hcl on the customs declaration and it gets in ezpz.
>>
Yohimbine and caffiene is cool, but what about yohimbine and ADDERALL?
>>
>>37503896
>>37503872

lmao. these. not worth it.

i'm pretty sure those gas station yohimbines i took years ago triggered my chronic uncontrollable hypertension now it feels like im on them all the time

ready to die soon
>>
this girl has perfect legs...
>>
>>37503821
it feels nothing like EC stack. EC stack feels so much better. feels cleaner with a better energy. Yohimbine spikes my blood pressure too much and just feels weird. luckily it only lasts like 45 mins.
>>
>>37503896
this. Yohimbine is overrated. and yet i have several bottles of it....
>>
For me I find the when taking yohimbine by itself without caffeine I have this rush of energy I havent felt in a long time I got used to caffeine so now I just take yohimbine while fasted
>>
I remember I was measuring out out my yohimbine powder with the little scoop and I guess I accidently flicked more in there but the little amount must of been alot because I seriously almost fucking died my heart was beating so fast I was sweating my eyes were more red then snkking weed I started literally seeing and hearing shit after that I laid off it but took it again just in pill form.It works but watch yourself
>>
>>37503791
It feels like the jitters of caffeine without the increased energy to make it worthwhile.
garbage supp, just eat right move a lot and get quality sleep
>>
>>37503791
You literally have to measure it out

I didn't and fell for the teeny tiny plastic spoon meme that came with the powder, tried to eyeball it, I had to lie down and calm myself and make an effort to breath normally because I was convinced I was gonna faint and I felt so stressed

The panic attacks are real, make double sure you are dosing correctly. Other than that, just a great upper to add with caffeine
>>
>>37504969
beat me to it, I'm
>>37504979

needless to say, I know that fucking feeling
>>
>>37504916
It's so true
EC stack makes you feel awake and aware, Yohimbine males you feel hyper and jacked
>>
>>37503791
i take yohimbe bark extract because yohimbine is hard to come by over here

in the first week i had trouble sleeping but it went away. i get a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach for some hours after taking it. besides that no negative side effects for me. also it inhibits appetite quite well throughout the day but that could be placebo
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.