[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had 9 cigs at work today >nearly dropped dead at the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1436748989333.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1436748989333.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>had 9 cigs at work today
>nearly dropped dead at the gym tonight

Thats it, im fucking quitting. Anyone else ever had smoking destroy a lift?
>>
Smoking's bad, mmkay?
>>
>>37502974
nothing like a cigarette after PR breaking workout bro
>>
File: DSCN1768_P.jpg (18 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1768_P.jpg
18 KB, 375x500
yeah
>>
>>37502990
This.
>>
File: svIp9cx.jpg (29 KB, 477x670) Image search: [Google]
svIp9cx.jpg
29 KB, 477x670
>>37502974
gross man. Smoking is not good for the lifts. I dipped for years and quitting was a bitch...
so now I just suck on 4mg nicotine lozenges all day.

> medicinal nicotine
> no smell
> no carcinogens

I buy huge packs of them at costco. I don't get a buzz but I dont smoke or dip either
>>
>>37503092
Are there any side effects from those?
>>
>>37502974
I was the opposite. I was living with my sister for a while and hiding my smoking from her, so I'd go to the gym as an excuse to smoke. I was in the best shape of my life.
>>
>>37503114
>i quit smoking but now I'm addicted to the nicotinepatches/gum though

You become a bitch
>>
>>37503114
None. You can use them safely for the rest of your life.

I am going to try and stop the lozenges (basically nicotine mints) after I take the bar, because of the cost
>>
>>37503237
Yeah I am still addicted to nicotine, but dipping fucks up your teeth and is gross. Lozenges are much better.

> I became healthier

quit half repping or bouncing the bar on bench anon
>>
File: 1428617590422.jpg (5 KB, 215x238) Image search: [Google]
1428617590422.jpg
5 KB, 215x238
>smoking before lifting

If you want to have a cig or two when the days over and done with fine whatever. If I smoke early in the day I feel like I can't do anything physical for the rest of it.
>>
>>37503002
Nothing is better than getting preventable lung cancer at the age of 35
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.