[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone made leangains? Currently powerliftermode at 20-25%bf.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Powerlifter-Squat[1].jpg (228 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Powerlifter-Squat[1].jpg
228 KB, 620x349
Anyone made leangains?

Currently powerliftermode at 20-25%bf. I'm running candito, and am happy with my numbers, but want to lose some fat (not necessarily weight). What's the best diet/workout program to maintain strength, but lower bodyfat.
>>
I heard that eating less food helps.
>>
>>37494874
>20% bf
>want to lose fat but not weight
Think again bro
>>
Suck it up cunt

If you want to lose fat you'll lose some strength
>>
leangains doesn't do anything special.

start by tracking your current macros to get a baseline, then start reducing the carbs a little bit. once you find a calorie/macro amount where you're getting leaner without interfering with your training then stay there and push the hell out of it.
>>
>currently at powerlifting mode
No, no you aren't. You're a fat weak fuck.
>>
>>37494921
275 Bench
425 Squat
515 DL

I wouldn't consider myself weak
>>
>>37494938
true. you're a fat fuck, though. but so is isley
>>
>>37494921
Like your bench then lmoa
>>
File: 1456989969347.jpg (219 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1456989969347.jpg
219 KB, 960x1280
>>37494938
>275 bench

ISLEY BTFO
>>
>>37494905
It's called recomp and it's totally possible albeit slow, newfriend.
>>
>>37495010
No it's not Mr. "Oldfag"
>>
File: image(17).jpg (32 KB, 400x278) Image search: [Google]
image(17).jpg
32 KB, 400x278
>>37494874
Ketogains faggot

1. Set protein requirement
2. Carbs at 20g
3. Rest is fat

I don't even post special attention to fat. Taubes' opinion is calories don't matter, and far it's working. Down to 18% bf from 30ish, ketogains+ phraks grey skull lp

Intermittent fasting is great for boosting hgh and testosterone.
>>
>>37495269
>20g carbs

Enjoy cucking your body
>>
>>37495269
I started keto when I decided to lose weight. Calories always matter. The initial weight loss from the drastic change in eating will end, and your weigh loss will be the exact same as everyone else... calorie based. Nothing about keto changes physics.

That being said, when you go keto from being a normal American slob, you cut out a couple thousand BS calories without even realizing it. Don't be fooled into thinking that's not what's happening.
>>
>>37495324
I've been on keto for years. There are no essential carbohydrates. You must eat fat to live, and you must eat protein.

The calories in and calories out causes weight gain argument send logical, but it assumes we measure calories correctly, including the bio availability. And what about your massive shits?

Alas, I'm not Taubes or any of those other nutritionists. I consumer copious amounts of saturated fats. I make my eggs in goose or duck fat. I fry bacon in two tablespoons of butter and fat and I don't dry it, I savour it. My macros are 150/150/20 but some days I'll exceed the fat.

In the end, if you want to calorie restrict, go ahead. I just found there's some merit to Taubes' work.

On the topic of carbs, because the carb shilling will start, if you must consume carbs, avoid anything with sugar and non resistant starch. Especially fructose and that includes fruit. I eat fruit sparingly to avoid seeing me out of ketosis.

Resistant starches are ok... freeze and reheat your rice to reduce absorbtion by the body. The feed your gut microbes too.
>>
>>37495465

listen to this guy he knows it. what is your daily caloric intake?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.